23rd May 2012, 11:57 PM
jeyabala111@gmail

Which subjects should I opt in class 11th to be an Architecture? Is science subject important?

which subjects should i opt in class 11 to be an architect?

are the science subjects are important?

24th May 2012, 11:32 AM
ranjeet kumar sanjeet
Member+

Default Re: Which subjects should I opt in class 11th to be an Architecture? Is science subject important?

dear friend.
if you want to be an architect in future than you have to pursue your 12th with physics chemistry maths and english.
you have to appear in aieee for getting some top colleges of b.arch.
the minimum eligibility for b.arch is 60% in 12th with physics chemistry maths and english from a recognised state or central board.
you must have to be good in drawing and crafting.
all the best.
24th May 2012, 02:35 PM
ambi_rajput

Default Re: Which subjects should I opt in class 11th to be an Architecture? Is science subject important?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeyabala111@gmail View Post
which subjects should i opt in class 11 to be an architect?

are the science subjects are important?

If you take arts or commerce stream you will not be eligible for this stream. For a career in architecture field then the best option would be the science stream. You also need to study maths as a subject too.
Also you must secure a minimum of 60% in these subjects if you want to join an institute of repute. You need to start preparing for the various engineering entrance exams too like AIEEE, IIT-JEE.
Along with this you will need to take the NATA exam which is a must for every architecture aspirant. For those interested in becoming an architect it is a must that they have a creative mind.

The Cost is almost Similar to other types of Engineering. It offers a handsome Packages at the start which increases with your Experience.
Work Hard and You will crack it
All the Very Best!
24th May 2012, 08:30 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

HAI....
You say that you are intrested in architecture ......

it is not compulsory that you should be good in science but in maths..

its very important

so opt yourself in 11th in MATHS with your optional subject...

good luck!
19th February 2013, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

I heard that there is a license problemin SPA ,delhi..has that been solved?
13th March 2013, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

is it important to be good at drawing and crafting
22nd March 2013, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

which subject should i opt in class 11 to become an
i.a.s ?
6th May 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

stream needed in class 11 to become an architect
8th May 2013, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

In india which is the best institute to join after 10th?
2nd December 2013, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Should I take commerce with maths to be an architecture?
13th January 2014, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

my question is
which colleges in India or globally are good for architecture?
14th January 2014, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Should I take commerce with maths to be an architecture?
14th March 2014, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

i hve done my graduation......bt nw m very much interested in construction field...as my subject was commerce...........so cn i do architecture without hving science n maths............
22nd March 2014, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

to become an architect whether a person should go for opting 11-12th or should go for
polytechnic?
10th April 2014, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

I'm good in arts and drawing and i want to become an architect but i don't want to take science stream can i do it with commerce or arts?
15th July 2014, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Iam a science student in 2 i want to become a good architecture but i dnt knw what are the ways ,plz hlp me
26th January 2015, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Which subjects should I opt in class 11th to be an Architecture? Is science subject important?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In india which is the best institute to join after 10th?
science for architecture subjects are like 2 take physics, maths, chemistry, and english are gud for architecture
21st March 2015, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

I have taken commerce with maths in class 11th.. is it possible to do architecture with this stream??
Answer soon plz
9th May 2015, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Is science really very important for architeture.
i am from atrs stream.
my subjects are
english
geography
economics
mathematics
sociology
nd physical education.

so my question is can i take up architect as my further study as i have maths subject....???
18th May 2015, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

I am puzzled weather i have to take science or commerce stream in 11th,as i am not so intrested in science so any one can please help me???
11th February 2016, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

which subjects should i take in 11th to be an architect?can i take maths with commerce?
2nd March 2016, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which subjects should i take in 11th to be an architect?can i take maths with commerce?
You can but maths and English are compulsory!!! But you need to attempt JEE mains (jus the math part) for getting admission in IIT n NIT n other top colleges.you can also write NATA which is accepted in many colleges..
20th April 2016, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory for architecture to do IIT or AIEE ??? Any other options to do the course or further study of architecture from abroad. Or I should do my bechlors in India and Masters from abroad??? Plzzz guide me
24th June 2016, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to an architect if I have taken mpc in 11th class??And what is the time duration to become an architect? ?
5th June 2018, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

What are the subjects one has to take in 11th in science to become architecture in future ?
1st April 2019, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I take commerce and maths in 11th standard to become an architecture??
28th June 2019, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

You need to take science with maths as compulsary subject
10th July 2019, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

But I have choose commerce and unable to change it so what to do and I can't drop my career
8th February 2021, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

in 11th and 12th classes which subject should I take?
8th February 2021, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

which subject should I take in 11th and 12th class?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?