30th July 2012, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Indian Navy after completing diploma 3 years ago? I am 22 years old

sir i am 22yyrs old and had completed my diploma 3 yrs ago.am i eligible for Indian navy?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Indian Navy for 27 years old Computer Science Diploma holder?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Navy after completing 3 years diploma course? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  4. How should I join Indian Navy after completing b.E? I am 23 years old
  5. How to join Indian Navy Job when I am a 25 years old B.E Graduates?
  6. Can I get admission in diploma course if completed ITI 14 years ago?
  7. How can I get a job in Indian Navy after completing diploma in computer technology
  8. How can I collect my diploma certificate if passed 10 years ago?
  9. Am I eligible for junior engineering merchant navy after completing 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering and 6 months pre sea training
  10. Eligibility to study PhD for an Architect who has completed B.Arch 30 years ago, Master's in Construction Management 27 years ago and PGD in Urban Planning 2 years ago?
  11. Can I join Indian Navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering at an age of 23 years? What to do to apply for the same?
  12. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Qualification required for Indian Navy and Indian Air Force for 19 years old candidate?
  14. Can I join Indian Navy after completing 12th with 50%?
  15. Can I appear in NDA 2015 after turning 19 years old?
  16. How to join Indian Navy after studying diploma? I am 18 years old
  17. Am I eligible to study in Abroad if completed Mechanical Engineering Diploma course and working since 4 years?
  18. Detailed information about Diploma in Architecture program for a candidate who has completed B.E.(CE) 10 years ago?
25th April 2015, 07:20 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Indian Navy after completing diploma 3 years ago? I am 22 years old

Sorry to say you that you are not eligible for joining Indian Navy after doing your Diploma and also being 22 years old .

As to join Indian Navy you have to either crack the National Defense Academy examination or the Combined Defense Service examination conducted by UPSC but you are not eligible for any of these examination .

As for NDA exam, your age must be within 16.5 years to 19 years which is 22 years in your case .

Also for CDS exam , you must have done your graduation and age for the same must be within 19 years to 22 years which is not possible in your case too .

But ,if you are still interested in defense job then you have the option of OTA exam one of the wings of CDS but this too after completing your graduation and with the age not exceeding 25 years .

For more information log on to the link www.upsc.gov.in .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?