8th September 2017, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do degree course after 10th without completing 12th standard?

Am I eligible to do degree course after 10th without completing 12th standard? Can you please let me know what is the procedure followed for the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon on this. Awaiting for the response. Thank s!

9th September 2017, 09:55 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to do degree course after 10th without completing 12th standard?

You are not eligible to pursue bachelor's degree course in any discipline after 10th. The eligibility criteria for bachelor's degree in any stream:

Academic qualification: Minimum academic qualification required is 10+2 passed or appearing for board exams.

It is not possible to direct apply for graduate course after 10th. You should first complete 10+2 from any board then pursue bachelor's degree.
9th September 2017, 11:21 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do degree course after 10th without completing 12th standard?

No, you are not eligible to do degree course after 10th without completing 12th standard. To be eligible to pursue degree course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised board. Admissions in degree course are done through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university.
9th September 2017, 12:08 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

After 10th i will recommend yo to do Diploma degree from polytechnic college and if possible also do apprentice which will be helpful in gaining a technical qualification and related job.
9th September 2017, 05:25 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

For admission in degree course in a recognised university the required eligibility is :-

Candidate must have passed 12th or equivalent from a recognised school or institute.

The available course option in degree varies with stream in 12th or equivalent.

So, if you do not have the sufficient qualification you are not eligible to get admission in degree.
9th September 2017, 06:47 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

First thing I would like to let you know that if you are thinking of pursuing graduation from a regular university directly after your Class 10th then it is certainly not possible as for pursuing degree from a regular university you need to first complete your Class 12th after your Class 10th.

Meanwhile you can pursue bachelor degree course after your Class 10th from open universities like IGNOU ( Indira Gandhi National Open University ), BRAOU ( Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar Open university , etc. . Further the satisfying thing about pursuing graduation from open university is that you can apply for examinations like Civil Services examination, etc. which accepts the degree from recognized open university. For admission procedure of different open universities you need to refer to their respective official links which are www.ignou.ac.in, www.braou.ac.in, etc. .
10th September 2017, 11:35 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

No, it's not possible to do degree course without passing class 12th exam.
A candidate who is intermediate passed or equivalent course like diploma is eligible for degree course.

You can take admission in an open schooling board for passing class 12th exam . In an open schooling board there will be no need to attend regular classes.
NIOS , IGNOU etc are the open schooling board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?