16th September 2016, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get a government job based on 10th and 12th standard results?

Hello Sir/mam,

I have passed S.S.C. with 80.00% and H.S.C. with 54%. And now Studying at polytechnic collage for computer diploma. If I want any government job based of 10th or 12th or other skills like languages (Japanese, Spanish, french that i am learning). then what should I do? Or which types of exam should I prefer?
please reply
Thank You

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for any government job before 20years of age even before I completed my graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the percentage required in Polytechnic? Which course should I take?
  3. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of BA History in Annamalai University but failed in 10th standard?
  4. What is the process followed for getting a government job after completion of 10th standard?
  5. Am I eligible for the government job at just 52% in class 12th exam?
  6. How to take admission in diploma engineering in Mechanical?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria asked for any government based jobs?
  8. How can I get a governemnt job of good standard and good salary?
  9. Hotel management is possible after 10th? Admission in government colleges?
  10. What is the admission process for HUL? I have passed 2 years diploma in fitter trade
  11. How can we get a government job after completion of 12th standard?
  12. Is it possible to get government job if I have failed in one of the subject in 10th standard?
  13. What is the qualification to do Aeronautical engineer after passing SSLC?
  14. How to take admission in government job based course? I have passed 10th with 8.8 CGPA
  15. Am I eligible to get government job with 65% marks in 10th and 58% marks in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which all government jobs available after completion of 10th standard to apply?
  17. What are the job opportunities available after completion of 10th and 12th standard? -- [New]
  18. Which mechanical companies are providing jobs for those who have passed 10th with 62.5%, 12th with 52%, B.E with 68%?
16th September 2016, 11:52 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get a government job based on 10th and 12th standard results?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/mam,

I have passed S.S.C. with 80.00% and H.S.C. with 54%. And now Studying at polytechnic collage for computer diploma. If I want any government job based of 10th or 12th or other skills like languages (Japanese, Spanish, french that i am learning). then what should I do? Or which types of exam should I prefer?
please reply
Thank You
Yes, 12th standard candidates are eligible for SSC exam.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for SSC LDC exam.

or

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board then you are eligible for LDC,10+2 level exam.

But your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.
16th September 2016, 01:27 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get a government job based on 10th and 12th standard results?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/mam,

please reply
Thank You

Yes, it is possible to get a government job after 10th and 12th standard. For a job in government one has to appear for written test and interview. There are various jobs available; some of the jobs are given below;

SSC Delhi Police Recruitment – Constable (Executive) - Website Link

Bihar Police – Driver Constable - Website Link

Central Water Commission (CWC), Noida –Skilled Work Assistant - Website Link

SSC – various posts - Website Link

Rural Development Department – Technical Assistant and Gram Rozgar Sevak - Website Link

One can find the job details in the job sites and in the news papers. The website link is InGovtJob
16th September 2016, 03:41 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Government jobs based on 10th and 12th standard results:-

Clerk in bank

Clerk in post office

Clerk in Railway

Clerk in school

Technical and Nontechnical Jobs in railway department

Ticket Collector.
16th September 2016, 06:42 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Yes. You can get a job on the basis of 10th or 12th. SSC which is stands for staff selection commission conduct various exam every year for 10th and 12th pass candidates. You can try for the post of LDC or you can give CHSL exam. You can try different job portals. So you can find details of government jobs which is suitable for your qualifications. Thanks
16th September 2016, 07:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

There are not many options in government sector on the basis of 10th and 12th qualification. You will have limited options available.

You can apply for NDA exam, SCRA exam, SSC CHSL, SSC stenographer, SSC multi tasking, Postal assistant, Railway TTE, Soldier Indian Army, Group X and Y in Air Force and SSR in Navy. Selection will be on merit based on written exam and interview or physical fitness test according to job.
16th September 2016, 09:49 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can appear for entrance examination and after qualifying in entrance examination eligible for government jobs.

The candidates have to qualify in entrance examination to get the government jobs. There are not many options in government jobs but you have some pf available options as :-

SSC CHSLE.

IB.

Railway TTE.

NDA.

So, you can appear for these entrance examination to get recruitment in jobs. Visit the official website to get details about examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?