13th July 2017, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I become Air Hostess after class 10th?

I am M Sukriti. I am from Ranchi. I have completed my 10th with 80% marks from Carmel school. I'm fair in my complexion and my English is good. My height is 5.6 foot. I wanted to know that, can I take admission to become an Air Hostess and from where I'll get the link to study to pass the air hostess exam. Can you please provide any site to go through the syllabus of air hostess entrance exam. Please reply me on my id - [email protected]. I'll be thankful to you. Thank you.

13th July 2017, 10:28 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become Air Hostess after class 10th?

You can not eligible for the air hostess after completing 10th standard. You need to complete the 12th standard.

Eligibility Criteria:-

Candidate must have Indian citizenship

You must complete the class 10+2 or any equivalent course from any recognised state board

Final year appearing candidates are also eligible

Selection Process:-

Written Test

Interview

Group Discussion.
14th July 2017, 10:35 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to become an air hostess just after completing 10th standard. The minimum qualification to become an air hostess is 12th standard or graduation from a recognized body. Your age should be in between 18 to 2 years.

You are still under aged and less qualified, so at first you have to attain the age of 18 years and have to complete 12th standard in order to become an air hostess.
14th July 2017, 12:57 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am M Sukriti. I am from Ranchi. I have completed my 10th with 80% marks from Carmel school. I'm fair in my complexion and my English is good. My height is 5.6 foot. I wanted to know that, can I take admission to become an Air Hostess and from where I'll get the link to study to pass the air hostess exam. Can you please provide any site to go through the syllabus of air hostess entrance exam. Please reply me on my id - [email protected]. I'll be thankful to you. Thank you.

Sorry, you are not eligible to become an Air Hostess after completion of Class X. Minimum eligibility for an Air Hostess job is a pass in Class XII in any discipline. Therefore, you have to study 10+2 in order to become an Air Hostess. Eligibility to become an Air Hostess is given below;

Age should be 18 to 26 years
Height should be 157 cm and weight should be in proportion to height
Unmarried
Good health
Fair to clear complexion
Physically and mentally fit to fly
Pleasing personality
Good communication skills in English and Hindi
14th July 2017, 02:31 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot become an Air hostess after completion of your 10th grade, you will have to complete your 12th grade from a recognized university in order to apply for Air Hostess job post.

Therefore, I suggest you to atleast conplete your 12th or graduation in order to be eligible for Air Hostess post.
14th July 2017, 05:27 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't become Air Hostess right after class 10th as the minimum required qualification is 10+2. So, you'll have to first pass your 10+2 and then you can apply for Air hostess job.

The eligibility criteria to appear for Air Hostess are as under:-

-The candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent or Graduation in any discipline. The candidate appearing for final year of degree are not eligible to apply for the exam.

-The candidate who have completed diploma/ degree in Hotel Management or tourism management get preferences.
14th July 2017, 06:26 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

If you fulfill below given criteria then you are eligible for Air Hostess post.

Candidates are required to complete the 12th standard or graduation from a recognized board or university. Your age should be below 25 years. Your minimum height should be 156 cms. Your eye sight must be in 6/6 without glasses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?