18th August 2017, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do diploma in hotel management after having compartment in 12th standard?

Sir/ ma'am, Can you please help me? Am I eligible to do diploma course of hotel management after 10th class because I got compartment in 12th? Can you please guide me with the required information on this? Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

19th August 2017, 07:59 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do diploma in hotel management after having compartment in 12th standard?

You cannot get admission in hotel management after having compartment in 12th standard.

To get admission in hotel management course, then you have passed the 12th standard.

So please clear the 12th exams.

First, then you will get admission in hotel management course.
19th August 2017, 08:36 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do diploma in hotel management after having compartment in 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/ ma'am, Can you please help me? Am I eligible to do diploma course of hotel management after 10th class because I got compartment in 12th? Can you please guide me with the required information on this? Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

As you have compartment in 10+2, then you are not eligible to apply for hotel management course. You can apply for bachelors in hotel management course after completing your 10+2.

>> If you want to apply for diploma on 10th bases then you are eligible to apply for diploma in hotel management and catering technology course. Here below are details regarding diploma course in hotel management and catering technology:-

>> After 10th duration of hotel management and catering technology diploma course is 2 years.

Syllabus for Diploma Course in Hotel Management and Catering Technology:- Major subjects to be studied in course are Food and Beverage production, Food and beverage service, Front office operation, Accommodation operation, Food hygiene and nutrition, Economics and Statics for hotel and tourism, Fundamentals of travel and tourism, Hotel maintenance and engineering, Basic of computer application, Hotel accountancy, Business and communicative English, Hotel law, Sales and marketing management, Human resources management etc.

List of Colleges Offer Diploma Courses in Hotel Management and Catering Technology:-

1). Gujarat Technological University.(Ahmedabad).

2). Ganpati Institute of Hotel Management.(Haryana).

3). Cenneys Institute of Hotel Management.(Tamil Nadu).

4). BP Institute of Hotel and Tourism.(Agra).

5). Bharath College of Science and Management.(Tamil Nadu).

6). Annamal Institute of Hotel Management.(Salem).

7). Maharaj Vinayak Global University.(Rajasthan).

8). Surya School of Hotel Management.(Punjab).

9). VELS University.(Chennai).
31st August 2017, 01:07 AM
starberry

Yes, you can do diploma course in Hotel Management on the basis of 10th standard certificates. While you cannot go for Bachelors degree as you have compartments in 12th standard.

Here are listed few top Diploma Colleges in Hotel Management -

Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition - IHM, Mumbai

IHM, Pusa, New Delhi

IHM, Bangalore

IHM, Kolkata

International Institute of Hotel Management- IIHM, Kolkata

IHM, Chennai

IHM, Chandigarh

Army Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology - (AIHMCT), Bangalore

Institute of Hotel Management- (IHM), Gandhinagar

IHMH, Hyderabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?