9th April 2017, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do LLB in Hindi medium after completion of BA with 44 percentage marks?

Am I eligible to do LLB in Hindi medium after completion of BA with 44 percentage marks? Can I do this percentage in LLB? Am I really eligible? What is the minimum criteria followed? Can you please answer me soon on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do LLB in English medium if I have completed my courses before in Hindi medium?
  2. Company Secretary course in Hindi medium is possible?
  3. How can I pursue 2 years LLB Correspondence course from IGNOU? What is the fee structure and can I do this course in Hindi medium?
  4. Where can I get M.As. books in Hindi Medium?
  5. Am I eligible for CS in Hindi medium? I've completed my B.A in Hindi medium
  6. What should I do to complete Ph.D course in Hindi language?
  7. How to take admission in B.Ed Hindi medium after completing B.A in Hindi? Which are the colleges in Hindi Medium?
  8. How can I apply for 12th in Hindi Medium?
  9. Can I do LLM in Hindi Medium? List of colleges offering LLB course in Hindi Medium?
  10. Am I eligible for 3 year LLB course after completion of Degree with 66% of marks?
  11. What is the procedure followed to get admission for LLB course after completion of B.Com?
  12. Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for LLB course after completion of graduation with 36 percentage?
  14. B.Ed Hindi Medium or Gujrathi Medium Colleges in Pune -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to do LLB course after completion of graduation with 41% marks? What is the age criteria followed to do the LLB course?
  16. List of institutions offering B.Ed(Hindi medium) in Pune? I've done my B.Sc(home science) and M.A(Hindi medium)
  17. List of Hindi Medium Colleges in Mumbai where I can do B.Ed after completing B.A in Hindi?
  18. Requirement of percentage of marks in graduation to do LLB course?
12th April 2017, 12:34 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do LLB in Hindi medium after completion of BA with 44 percentage marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to do LLB in Hindi medium after completion of BA with 44 percentage marks? Can I do this percentage in LLB? Am I really eligible? What is the minimum criteria followed? Can you please answer me soon on this. Thank you!
Yes, you are eligible for LLB course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from any stream with above 50% marks from a recognized board are eligible LLB course but you should qualify in CLAT exam.

There are no age criteria.
4th October 2018, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do LLB in Hindi medium after completion of BA with 44 percentage marks?

I am doing LLB in hindi medium as my academic background is hindi. People says that you can not score in hindi medium... Is it true??
Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?