23rd December 2015, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do LLB course after completion of graduation with 41% marks? What is the age criteria followed to do the LLB course?

I am graduate of Delhi University. I did my graduation in 1972. I want to do LL.B now but my percentage in graduation is only 41%. I belong to General Category. Can I do,if so form which university. Can I do through correspondence? I want to go in profession of advocate.

23rd December 2015, 08:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do LLB course after completion of graduation with 41% marks? What is the age criteria followed to do the LLB course?

Eligibility Criteria Required to do LLB Course:

I am really sorry to say that you are not eligible to do LLB (Bachelor of Law) course with the above mentioned percentage. Yes, since you have secured just 41% marks in Graduation you are not eligible to do LLB Course. The minimum percentage criteria required in Graduation is "45% marks". The basic educational qualification required is given below.

Minimum Qualification: Graduate Degree (Bachelor Degree) from a recognized university.

Minimum Percentage Required: 45% marks

Age Criteria Required: There is NO certain age limit. There is no upper age limit to do LLB course.

I am once again sorry to say that, you are not eligible to pursue LLB course with the mentioned percentage.
24th December 2015, 12:37 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do LLB course after completion of graduation with 41% marks? What is the age criteria followed to do the LLB course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am graduate of Delhi University. I did my graduation in 1972. I want to do LL.B now but my percentage in graduation is only 41%. I belong to General Category. Can I do,if so form which university. Can I do through correspondence? I want to go in profession of advocate.
As per age criteria, you are not eligible for LLB course.

If you have completed 12th standard from any stream with above 50% marks from a recognized board then you are eligible LLB course.

The candidate age should not be more than 20 years.
24th December 2015, 12:55 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for LLB after completing Graduation. Graduates from any discipline with at least 40% (5% for reserved category) marks in the qualifying examination or those appearing for their final year graduation exams can appear for CLAT. The criteria varies as per the course.
23rd August 2017, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

I have 41.7% in graduation and I belong obc category am I eligible for llb course from Kanpur university or other university
17th May 2019, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

I have 39% marks in graduation and 47% marks in post graduation. Can I take admission on basis of post graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?