18th February 2016, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Requirement of percentage of marks in graduation to do LLB course?

Sir

Am I eligible for LLB course after graduating from Kanpur University with 40 % marks in graduation?

please reply me

19th February 2016, 08:39 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirement of percentage of marks in graduation to do LLB course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir

Am I eligible for LLB course after graduating from Kanpur University with 40 % marks in graduation?

please reply me
LLB course doesn't depends on graduation marks. It is depends on 12th standard marks.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for LLB course.

Your age should be below 22 years.
19th February 2016, 09:02 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Percentage Marks required to do LLB Course:

The minimum percentage required to pursue LLB course through CLAT Entrance Examination is "Graduate Degree" or a Bachelor Degree from a recognized university. On the other side, The minimum educational qualification required is "Graduate Degree" from a recognized institute.

Minimum Percentage Required:

* 45% marks to be eligible if it is through CLAT Exam

* 50% marks required through other than CLAT Examination

I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to do LLB course as you have not met the required percentage criteria.
19th February 2016, 10:23 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

LLB stands for Bachelor's in Law , which is under graduate course but the course can be done after a graduation degree only.
The eligibility criteria :

The candidates should be a graduate in any stream from a recognize university,
With aggregate of 50% marks for general candidates & for others 45% in aggregate.

There is no such age limit bar for this course.
19th February 2016, 10:27 AM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

A minimum of 55% marks in aggregate is required in your graduation in order to be eligible for LLB course. Therefore, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to appear for CLAT.
19th February 2016, 10:29 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to pursue LLB after the completion of your graduation with 40% marks as the minimum requirement is that you should have scored atleast 55% in graduation in order to be eligible to pursue the course.
19th February 2016, 01:04 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law and it is three year course after graduation degree from any recognised universtiy.

The eligibility to get admission in course is candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university in any discipline.

Some of university also conducts entrance examination for admission in course. So candidate have to qualify in entrance examination for final selection. There is no fixed aggregate by all university for admission in course.

So, for more information about admission procedure visit at official website of university.
19th February 2016, 09:36 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for LLB course is that the candidate must have passed graduation with atleast 50% marks from a recognized university.

One must have to appear for CLAT (Common law entrance test) for admission to various reputed law colleges.

The percentage criteria varies for all universities.
19th February 2016, 11:51 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Sir

please reply me
For DU Law Entrance Examination, the eligibility to appear for the entrance is a graduation degree with 50% marks. In some of the universities the eligibility is a pass in graduation like B.A or B.Com or B.Sc with 40% marks. In some colleges there will be an entrance examination and in some there is no entrance examination. The percentage of marks in graduation to do LLB will differ from college to college.
21st February 2016, 12:33 PM
Mummasani Naveena

Quote:
Sir

please reply me
After completion of graduation with 50 % you are eligible for writing this LLB exam which means Bachelor of Legislative Law as you are not with 50% minimum you are not eligible for this iam sorry it's better for you to choose alternate course for this better lucj
10th March 2017, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

I am law Graduate MJP Rohilkhand University in 2011 but I had taken admission through entrance examination in 2006 in LLB . But I secured only 44.75 % in graduation but university has no data for entrance examination. I have LLB degree and marksheet , please advice
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?