16th December 2016, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

How can I pursue 2 years LLB Correspondence course from IGNOU? What is the fee structure and can I do this course in Hindi medium?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue 2 years LLB Correspondence course from IGNOU so I want to know how can I get admission for pursuing the course? What is the fee structure and can I do this course in Hindi medium? If yes then please tell me which college offer LLB Hindi medium?

navinkandpal25@gmail. com

29th January 2017, 07:53 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I pursue 2 years LLB Correspondence course from IGNOU? What is the fee structure and can I do this course in Hindi medium?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to pursue 2 years LLB Correspondence course from IGNOU so I want to know how can I get admission for pursuing the course? What is the fee structure and can I do this course in Hindi medium? If yes then please tell me which college offer LLB Hindi medium?

navinkandpal25@gmail. com
Sorry, the LLB course is not offered from IGNOU. IGNOU offers the courses like PhD in Law, Post Graduate and Advanced Diploma courses, Post Graduate and Advanced Certificate courses, Diploma in paralegal Practice and various Certificate courses in the School of law. You can study the course in some other law colleges in regular or evening time. The graduates in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible for the LLB course. The admission will be done through an entrance examination. The LLB course can be studied through various law colleges in India. The IGNOU School of Law website link is Click Here
24th May 2022, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I pursue 2 years LLB Correspondence course from IGNOU? What is the fee structure and can I do this course in Hindi medium?

I am a senior citizen, BA from DU (1982) can I take admission in LLB correspondence in hindi?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?