26th November 2016, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for LLB course after completion of graduation with 36 percentage?

Am I eligible to apply for LLB course after completion of graduation with 36 percentage? Which college I can apply for? Can you please give me the complete information on this? I need to start applying for the course as I have completed my graduation but not really sure if I can.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to get admission for LLB course after completion of B.Com?
  2. Am I eligible to do LLB course after completion of graduation with 41% marks? What is the age criteria followed to do the LLB course?
  3. Can Under Graduate students apply for LLB course in the year 2017-2018?
  4. Which post graduation course I can opt for after completion of B.Com?
  5. Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks?
  6. Eligibility of doing LLB after B.Com and application procedure for the same?
  7. Am I eligible to do LLB course if I have completed my graduation and post graduation via distance education?
  8. How to get admission in 3 years LLB course?
  9. Am I eligible to do LLB in Hindi medium after completion of BA with 44 percentage marks? -- [New]
  10. Procedure of admission in LLB course after graduation being a repeater in B.Com last year?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for LLB course after completion of BBA graduation course?
  12. Am I eligible to get admission for LLB in Calcutta University after completion of graduation in political science with 59% marks?
  13. Eligibility to apply for LLB after scoring 41% marks in third year B.Com?
  14. Can I be eligible to apply for LLB after completing graduation with 40% score
  15. What is the procedure followed to do LLB course after completion of post graduation?
  16. Am I eligible to do 5 years LLB course after completion of graduation?
  17. Am I eligible to do LLB course after completion of graduation and PG diploma?
  18. Am I eligible for LLB course after scoring 45%? Names of the colleges where I can get LLB degree? -- [Most Discussed]
30th November 2016, 06:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for LLB course after completion of graduation with 36 percentage?

Most of the LLB entrance exams ask for 50% marks in degree and some even ask as low as 45% marks. Hence, with just 36% marks in degree, you will find it difficult to apply for any entrance exam for LLB admission in India.

You have to score more marks (above 45%), to become eligible for entrance exam like CLAT. Admission is only possible, when you meet the minimum eligibility criteria.
30th November 2016, 07:34 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for LLB course after completion of graduation with 36 percentage?

The basic eligibility criteria to appear for LLB entrance examination to get admission in LLB course is that the candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

There is no age limit to get admission in course. But for appearing in entrance examination for admission in some of the universities the required minimum aggregate in bachelor degree is 50%.

So, to get detail information about your eligibility visit at official website of the respective university.
30th November 2016, 07:41 PM
pruthvi12dba

To pursue LLB course your graduation percentage should be minimum 40% then only you are eligible to study LLB course.

* And for SC/ST students the minimum percentage should be 35%.
* If you are under these castes if you having caste certificate you are eligible for it.
30th November 2016, 11:58 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law after pursuing the same degree one head towards becoming a lawyer.

--> Basically LLB Course if of two types on the basis of duration of course and the minimum educational qualification required for same which are discussed below :-

* LLB course of three years :- For student who have completed their graduation degree course from a recognized university.

* LLB course of five years :- For student who have completed their higher secondary school degree from a recognized board.

Having completed your graduation with 36% you are eligible for pursuing LLB course of three years but you are not eligible for appearing in any national level law entrance examination with this percentage of marks.

But if your managed to secure 45% in your Class 12th then you are eligible for appearing in CLAT ( Common Law Admission Test ) for pursuing LLB course of five years from National Law Universities of India.

For more details about CLAT you can refer to the link www.clat.ac.in.
1st December 2016, 10:55 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to apply for LLB course after completion of graduation with 36 percentage? Which college I can apply for? Can you please give me the complete information on this? I need to start applying for the course as I have completed my graduation but not really sure if I can.
Yes, you are eligible for LLB course because there are no age criteria.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for LLB course.

This exam is conducted by CLAT exam.

Best books for CLAT exam:-

CLAT And LLB Entrance Examination: Study Package
by
A. P Bhardwaj
Publisher: Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited (2011)

Model Test Papers For CLAT & LL.B
by
A P Bhardwaj
Publisher: Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited (2010)

CLAT Common Law Admission Test
by
Mazumdar Rituparna
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd (2011)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?