31st August 2012, 12:04 PM
yogeshlakhia

How to join in training in good companies for mechanical engineering?

i want to join the training in good companies for mechanical engg..

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer training in good companies after passing mechanical engineering? What is the procedure?
  2. How may I get the training in Railway or in other good companies related to mechanical engineering? I am B.Tech(mechanical stream) 3rd year student
  3. Companies which provides training in Delhi NCR to Mechanical engineering student?
  4. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  5. List of companies in Pune offering training to Mechanical engineering freshers? At what period to apply in these companies?
  6. Best training companies in which I can join while in mechanical 4th semester?
  7. Contact details of companies or institutes for Industrial Training in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Companies in Pune offering training in Mechanical engineering branch?
  9. How to join a good company for Vocational Training? I am a mechanical engineering student
  10. Companies offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  11. Procedure to do summer training while doing mechanical engineering?
  12. List of companies offering six weeks Industrial Training programme in Kolkata for diploma in Mechanical Engineering 4th semester student?
  13. How to apply for summer training in Mechanical Companies for 5 week duration? Companies offering summer training for Mechanical Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do Inplant training after completing 4th semester Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Companies for last semester Industrial Training for Mechanical Engineering students?
  16. Companies for Last Semester Industrial Training for Mechanical Engineering Students
  17. Inplant training in Pune for Mechanical engineering? How to apply for it?
  18. Companies which offer training for Civil Students and procedure to join the training?
1st August 2016, 12:43 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join in training in good companies for mechanical engineering?

There are many Public Sector Undertakings from where you can do training begin a mechanical engineering student. PSUs like NTPC, BHEL, SAIL, GAIL etc offers summer training courses for mechanical, electrical engineering candidates. The notification for applying online for training is released in March and you can apply for summer training at official website of respective PSUs.

You need to submit following documents:

>>Training letter from your college.

>>Marksheets.

>>Accidental insurance of one lac.

>>Affidavit for training period etc.

You must have some reference as it helps in getting slot easily for training otherwise sometime your application is rejected also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?