2nd April 2016, 11:32 AM
ranjith katla

Am I eligible to do MBA hotel management course after completion of B.Sc with one year gap in 12th?

I had completed my degree with B.SC-MCCS,BUT I have one year gap after my 10+2.
Can I do hotel management?
In wich way?
And may also know can I eglible TO MBA HOTEL MANAGEMENT?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do MBA Hotel Management course after completion of B.Sc course? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to do Hotel Management course after completion of B.Com course?
  3. What is the eligibility for hotel management course? I have done graduation in BSc Chemistry
  4. Can I study MBA in Hotel Management being a BBA graduate?
  5. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  6. Is there eligibility for doing hotel management after completing MBA?
  7. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to study MBA(Hotel Management) being a B.Tech Electrical student? List of colleges offering this MBA?
  9. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  10. Can I do Post graduation in Hotel Management after B.Com Honors or is it necessary to do graduation in Hotel Management?
  11. What is the eligibility fro admission of BSc in hotel management
  12. How to do MBA in finance if I am a student of BSc Hotel Management?
  13. From which course I can earn more in future between B.Sc in Hotel Management and B.Com after completion of 12th Class?
  14. Is bachelor preparatory program eligible for admission in BSc hotel management
  15. Am I eligible for MBA in Hotel Management after B.E. CSE?
  16. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology for 11th Arts student?
  17. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  18. Which course should i prefer in MBA after my B.Sc in Hotel management?
30th March 2017, 10:00 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MBA hotel management course after completion of B.Sc with one year gap in 12th?

As per my knowledge, you are eligible to do MBA hotel management course after completion of B.Sc with one year gap in 12th. For MBA HOTEL MANAGEMENT course candidate must have passed Bachelor degree for a recognized university. The minimum percentage required for MBA hotel management course in your Bachelor degree is 50%. For taking admission you have to contact college administration where you wish to take admission in MBA hotel management course.
24th May 2018, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MBA hotel management course after completion of B.Sc with one year gap in 12th?

Can I do mba hotel management after bsc chemistry under Mumbai university in 3 years gap?? Now we want pune location. Please mail me [email protected]
and contact-8459940501
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?