24th May 2014, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

What should I do now to arrange money for Pilot training course?

I have done 2Sc (NIOS).Now my aim is to be a commercial pilot but as a poor child i have no money for this training.
I tried to find out loan for my pilot from many bank but they require 25-30lacs of security and many other kind of security for which i am not eligible.
Sir/Mam please help me about what should i do now to arrange money for my training.Please help me.

20th December 2017, 12:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do now to arrange money for Pilot training course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done 2Sc (NIOS).Now my aim is to be a commercial pilot but as a poor child i have no money for this training.
I tried to find out loan for my pilot from many bank but they require 25-30lacs of security and many other kind of security for which i am not eligible.
Sir/Mam please help me about what should i do now to arrange money for my training.Please help me.

You have to contact nationalized banks for getting money to study pilot training course. You should get admission to the flying school, which is approved by DGCA for getting education loan. You can also apply for some private scholarships for studying a pilot training course. For getting an education loan, you have to provide necessary collateral security. You can also contact the flying school for getting an education loan. Some flying schools offering scholarships for students to study the pilot training course. You can also contact private education loan providers like Avanse Education Loans for getting an education loan.
6th August 2019, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do now to arrange money for Pilot training course?

sir I heared that if I have above 95 percentage in plus two I can get 50 percentage off in my pilot training is it right
I saw this in air Asia training
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?