12th August 2011, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for doing MS in USA? I've secured 57% marks in B.Tech

i have 57% in b.tech,do i eligible for doing ms in usa
send details on my email id...

Related Questions:
  1. What should I choose Statistics honours or B.Tech?
  2. How may I do BBM in USA? I've secured 52% marks in 12th std
  3. Am I eligible to pursue MS in CS from good universities of USA
  4. Am I eligible for doing MS in USA? I've secured 57% marks in B.Tech
  5. What should be my GRE score to get scholarship in USA? I have secured 86% in SSC, 92% in Intermediate and 72% in B.Tech
  6. Is it difficult to study in USA if having backlogs in B.Tech but secured 7.5 Bands in IELTS and 600 marks in GMAT?
  7. Can I get scholarship to study MS in USA if secured 51% in B.Tech, 85 marks in TOEFL and less than 100 marks in GRE?
  8. Which companies I can apply for jobs having 59% marks till 6th semester and a standing backlog?
  9. Job after B.Tech(CSE) with 78% marks and 59.2% in 12th standard?
  10. Am I eligible for interviews in top 10 companies? I am wishing to do MS in USA
  11. Can i sit for iGATE placement with 65% marks in BE? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible for job in Infosys after scoring 58.2% in 12th board? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Possibility to study MBBS in USA for a candidate who has secured less than 50% in PCM of 12th?
  14. How to do M.Tech from UK or USA? I have scored 72% marks in B.Tech
  15. Is it possible to study MBA in USA if secured 70% in B.Com? Total cost and entrance exams to study MBA in USA?
  16. Is it possible to complete 4th year of B.Tech in UK or USA?
  17. Can I get admission in top universities in USA for MBA?
  18. Will a student with less than 60% marks in 10th and B.Tech be eligible for campus recruitment? What is the scope after doing PhD in bioinformatic from USA?
12th February 2016, 11:40 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing MS in USA? I've secured 57% marks in B.Tech

Yes you are eligible for the course of MS in US.
You need to crack the GRE and TOEFL Entrance Examination to be eligible for the course of MS in US.
You need to have good Domain Knowledge to get admission to the Best Universities of US.
Your marks is not a problem if you have good marks in the Entrance Examination as well as good Domain Knowledge.
This is what you must do to get admission to the course of MS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?