6th June 2017, 11:37 PM
Aishwarya Awalekar

Am I eligible to get admission in COEP after completion of 5th semester ENTC with 85.20 percentage?

Am I eligible to get admission in COEP after completion of 5th semester ENTC with 85.20 percentage? Can you please give me the complete criteria followed for the same? Hope that I will get the answer on this soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in COEP in ENTC branch for B.E?
  2. Procedure to get admission in COEP
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Army after completion of 5th semester diploma with 68 percentage marks?
  4. Can I get admission to B.Tech 5th semester after completion of three years diploma course?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission in COEP or VJTI after completion of Diploma in IT with 75 percentage marks?
  6. Eligibility to appear in GATE for B.Tech 5th semester student? How can I find out the percentage of GATE scorecard?
  7. Is it possible to get admission for 5th semester B.Tech after completion of 3 years diploma course?
  8. Am I eligible to attend open campus placements after completion of B.E 5th semester?
  9. Percentage required in last year of Diploma to get admission in COEP College of Engineering?
  10. Cutoff list of COEP engineering college of Pune for diploma holders in direct 2nd year in ENTC branch -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to get internship in HAL while doing MCA 5th semester?
  12. Will there be relaxation in TCS placement aggregate cutoff for the upcoming campus placements?
  13. Is it possible to get admission in B.Tech 5th semester through JELET 2016?
  14. How much percentage is required to get admission in COEP for diploma?
  15. Can I pursue M.Com having a compartment paper in 5th semester of B.Com?
  16. Am I eligible for GATE CS 2017 after completing BE in 5 years?
  17. Direct admission in 5th semester in Mechanical in IASE in Ferojpur College while in 5th semester of B.Tech in Punjab Technical University? Am I eligible for this?
  18. Am I eligible to go for TCS campus placement if I have 1 backpaper with 59 percentae marks till 5th semester?
15th July 2017, 07:51 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in COEP after completion of 5th semester ENTC with 85.20 percentage?

COEP stands for College of Engineering, Pune.

There is no direct entrance exam for admission in this college after Diploma. You need to apply for Lateral Entry Entrance Test to get admission in this colleges. Candidate should have at least 60% marks in diploma to apply for LEET.

For admission in second year of Bachelor of technology, you need to clear LEET exam with good rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?