4th July 2017, 12:45 PM
Koli radha

Am I eligible to get admission in COEP after completion of diploma with 87 percentage marks and belong to SBC caste?

Hello Sir/Mam, Am I eligible to get admission in COEP after completion of diploma with 87 percentage marks and belong to SBC caste? Can you please tell me what is the cut off followed for getting the admission in previous year? Awaiting for the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in COEP
  2. Am I eligible to get admission in COEP after scoring 79.63 percentage in diploma mechanical egnieering?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission in COEP or VJTI after completion of Diploma in IT with 75 percentage marks?
  4. Percentage required in last year of Diploma to get admission in COEP College of Engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission in COEP after completion of 5th semester ENTC with 85.20 percentage?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission in COEP if I have 80% marks in diploma?
  7. How much marks are required to get admission in COEP, Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How much percentage is required to get admission in COEP for diploma?
  9. Eligibility to get admission in JMS being a ST caste student?
  10. Marks needed in HT CET for SBC caste to get admission in engineering college?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission in COEP after scoring 87% marks in computer engineering diploma course?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for CAT with less than 50% aggregate for BCA final year student?
  13. Am I eligible for engineering counseling after completion of diploma electronics and communication with 67 percentage marks?
  14. Am I eligible being a SC/ST caste for Ph.D after MA with 53%?
  15. Which category should I select, if I am a SBC category candidate?
  16. Am I eligible to do MS in USA after completion of B.Tech with 60 percentage marks?
  17. How much marks should I get for SC caste to get admission in COEP or VJTI college for Mechanical branch?
  18. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in English after completion of MA with 48 percentage marks and doing B.Ed?
31st July 2017, 08:53 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in COEP after completion of diploma with 87 percentage marks and belong to SBC caste?

There is no direct admission in College of Engineering, Pune for diploma candidates.

Diploma candidates need to crack Lateral Entry Entrance Test to get admission in this college.

For LEET exam, percentage of marks in diploma should be at least 60%. You have 87% marks which makes you eligible for this exam. It will help to get direct admission in second year of engineering.
31st July 2017, 09:23 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in COEP after completion of diploma with 87 percentage marks and belong to SBC caste?

There is entrance exam for diploma candidates to get admission in College of Engineering Pune.

Lateral Entry Entrance Test.

Joint Entrance Examination for IIT admission.

In case of LEET exam, at least 60% marks in diploma is required. You have 87% marks in diploma, you can apply for these exam for admission in B.Tech in College of Engineering, Pune.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?