27th March 2017, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for engineering counseling after completion of diploma electronics and communication with 67 percentage marks?

Hi Sir/Mam, I have passed my diploma electronics and communication with 67% and am also ST Caste candidate. If I didnt get the marks 63/180 can I eligible for engineering counseling or not please reply me. It will be helpful if you can answer me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is best after completion of diploma Electronics and Communication engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to do aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma course?
  3. Eligibility to study Aeronautical Engineering for Diploma Electronics student? Percentage required to get admission?
  4. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  5. Which course to select after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  7. MBA HR after diploma in electronics and communication engineering is possible?
  8. What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  9. Am I eligible to do B.Sc in Visual communication after completion of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?
  10. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  11. What are the higher studies available to do after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  12. Is doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering is equivalent to intermediate board of education?
  13. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  14. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for UPSC exam after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  16. What can I do after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  17. Am I eligible to do B.E EEE after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  18. Scope after completion of Electronics and Communication Engineering diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
27th March 2017, 09:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for engineering counseling after completion of diploma electronics and communication with 67 percentage marks?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in Engineering course after completion of your three years Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering course with 67 percentage marks from a recognized institution. You need to appear in lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, VOCLET, etc., and qualify the entrance examination to get admission in Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?