16th January 2017, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in LAW college after completing Intermediate scoring 42.5% marks?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Intermediate scoring 42.5% marks and I want to get admission in LAW college so I want to know am I eligible to get admission in LAW college after completing Intermediate scoring 42.5% marks? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in Ashmitha law college Mumbai after passing Sr. Secondary with 62.29% marks?
  2. How can I get admission in LAW College, Sindh after completing FSC with 45% marks? Can I get admission in Sindh if I have done FSC from Punjab?
  3. Am i eligible to get admission in CA intermediate after completing B.Com with 48% marks?
  4. Cutoff marks required in CLAT to get admission? I got 46% in intermediate
  5. Seat in ILS Law school after 90 as intermediate percentage?
  6. What is the procedure to pursue LAW after completing B.Com from ISM?
  7. Is it possible to do LLB course after B.Com?
  8. Am I eligible to pursue MBA from Australia after completing B.Tech scoring 53% marks? In which college of Australia can I get admission?
  9. Can I get admission in Law college in Mumbai University after scoring 45% marks in B.Com
  10. Can I get a seat in government medical college after scoring 425 in NEET?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for CBI jobs after completing Intermediate with 85% marks? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  12. What are the career opportunities available after completing intermediate with 46% marks?
  13. How to pursue honors studies in economics?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria required for LLB? What is the salary offered to LLB holder?
  15. What is the upper age limit for LLB? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible for merit scholarship after scoring 99 marks in intermediate course?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed after completing BA scoring 43% marks? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission? -- [New]
  18. Am i eligible for CBSE scholarship being a Law student?
17th January 2017, 04:20 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in LAW college after completing Intermediate scoring 42.5% marks?

For applying LLB a candidate should have completed their 12th with minimum 50% from recognised board.

Your age limit should not exist 20 years.

You must be citizen of India.

For more information you can visit this website:

http://cetadmissions.puchd.ac.in
17th January 2017, 06:05 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in LAW college after completing Intermediate scoring 42.5% marks?

After 12th you can apply for 5 year BA LLB course and to apply for this course you have to complete your intermediate examination and must have scored minimum 50% marks in your intermediate examination. If you have fulfill the given eligibility then you have to apply for this examination and those who crack this examination with good rank will get admission in 5 year BA LLB course. You should have citizenship of India.
Maximum age should not exceed 20 years.
17th January 2017, 10:34 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

L.L.B. or Bachelor of Legislative Law is an undergraduate Law course. The duration of this course is three years. For this course candidate must have passed 12th class with a minimum of 50% from a recognized board. As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to get admission in Good government LAW college after completing Intermediate scoring 42.5% marks so my suggestion to you is that you can try to get admission in private LAW college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?