13th December 2016, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for CBI jobs after completing Intermediate with 85% marks? Do I have to write any entrance exam?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Intermediate scoring 85% marks and now I want to join the CBI. I want to know am I eligible to apply for CBI jobs after completing Intermediate with 85% marks? Do I have to write any entrance exam? Please tell me about the exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join CBI after completing B.Tech? What is the procedure to join the CBI?
  2. Am I eligible to appear for CBI exam after scoring 60% marks in class 12th?
  3. Whether a person is eligible to write EAMCET exam after completing Intermediate with one sitting course?
  4. Can i join Central Bureau of Investigation after completing BBA?
  5. Can I do BBA course after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  6. Which entrance exam I have to write to become a CBI officer after completing B.Sc Maths?
  7. Can I apply for Private Bank jobs after completing class 12th Science stream with 85% marks? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  8. Can I do CA after finishing B.Com?
  9. Can I write Air Force entrance exam after completing Intermediate? How much percentage should we score in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to write EAMCET?
  11. Am I eligible to get a job in the Indian Navy after completing intermediate with Biology?
  12. What are the subjects in BCA? Can I get government job after BCA or MCA?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for EAMCET exam after completing my Intermediate with MEC? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible for CBI exam after completing BCA degree?
  15. How can I become a CBI officer after completing B.Tech (Civil Engineering)? Which entrance exam do I have to write?
  16. How can I become an Archaeologist after the completion of my Intermediate? Do I have to write any entrance exam for admission?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Indian Air Force entrance exam after completing class 12th scoring 66.2% marks?
  18. How to join CA after studying B.E 3rd year
14th December 2016, 08:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for CBI jobs after completing Intermediate with 85% marks? Do I have to write any entrance exam?

No, you are not eligible to apply for CBI based jobs just after completion of 12th Class. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for CBI based jobs is "Graduate Degree" or a Bachelor Degree from a recognized university in any discipline. As you are done with 12th Class, I suggest you to pursue Graduation immediately after completion of 12th Class.

Yes, in order to get job in CBI department you are required to appear in Combined Graduate Level Entrance Examination that is conducted by Staff Selection Commission. So the minimum qualification required to be eligible for CBI based jobs is "Bachelor Degree". So I suggest you to pursue Graduation first in order to be eligible for this entrance examination.
14th December 2016, 10:16 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for CBI jobs after completing Intermediate with 85% marks? Do I have to write any entrance exam?

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot apply for CBI jobs just after completing 12th standard. You have to complete your graduation at first from a recognized college/university. You have to appear for CGPE (Combined Graduate Preliminary Exam) conducted by SSC (Staff Selection Commission) and for that you have to fulfill some eligibility criteria which are:

> You must complete graduation in any stream from a recognized college/university.

> You must be an Indian citizen.

> Your age should be in between 20 years to 27 years. For OBC candidates it is up to 30 years and for SC/ST candidates it is up to 32 years.

> You must be physically and mentally fit.

> Your height should be minimum 163 to 165 cms and 150 cms for women.

> Chest should be 77 cms with 5 cms expansion.

The examination consists of three papers : Tier I, Tier II and Tier III.
In Tier I questions are asked from general awareness and general intelligence. The paper is of 2 hrs and there will be 100 questions of 1 mark each.

In Tier II there will be 100 questions each will be awarded with 1 mark and questions will be asked from arithmetic. In Tier III there will be a personality test where your mental ability will be checked and your typing skills will also be examined in it.

Best of luck.
20th December 2016, 01:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my Intermediate scoring 85% marks and now I want to join the CBI. I want to know am I eligible to apply for CBI jobs after completing Intermediate with 85% marks? Do I have to write any entrance exam? Please tell me about the exam.
You have completed 12th standard so you are not eligible fr CBI post. The minimum educational qualification required for this post is graduation degree from a recognized University. Your age should be in between 21 t 27 year.

This entrance exam is conducted by UPSC though CGL exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?