12th July 2013, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

List of Automobile companies and the percentage required in B.Tech?

Can u provide me the list of automobile company and is the percentage in btech can effect ur selection in company.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in Tata Motors or any other automobile companies if having 2 arrears in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  2. What are the jobs available in Automobile companies?
  3. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  4. Minimum and recommended percentage required for automobile and aerospace engineering?
  5. Which companies should I try for after scoring 60% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech?
  6. How do I get Training in Automobile Companies after completion of B.Tech course?
  7. List of IT sector companies where I can apply for a job? I have 74% marks in 10th and 73% marks in 12th. I have 57% marks in my B.Tech and 70% in M.Tech with CSE stream
  8. What minimum percentage is needed in B.Tech to take admission in MS course with automobile stream in Germany?
  9. List of automobile companies providing Winter training? -- [New]
  10. How may an M.Tech candidate gets Job in Navratna companies? I've secure low percentage in B.Tech and could not appear in PSU
  11. What's the eligibility criteria for getting a job as a software engineer in software companies?
  12. Minimum percentage required in btech to do MS in US? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to attend mechanical core companies after doing final year automobile engineering?
  14. List of companies that dont have a percentage criteria?
  15. What are future career opportunities in automobile companies?
  16. List of the companies that dont have the percentage criteria for their campus recruitment?
  17. Any companies which take students who have less than 60% in B.Tech? List of those companies?
  18. List of PSU companies for Automobile Engineering?
24th October 2015, 12:44 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Automobile companies and the percentage required in B.Tech?

There are many Automobile companies are available as given below:::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  1. Hindustan Motors
  2. Premier
  3. Tata
  4. AMW
  5. Eicher Motors
  6. VE Commercial Vehicles Limited
  7. Ashok Leyland
  8. Mahindra Navistar
  9. Swaraj Mazda
  10. Kamaz Vectra
  11. Larsen & Toubro
  12. A.S Edutech
  13. K.S.International
  14. Jerry Varghese International Ltd

Candidate need to score minimum of 60% in overall B.Tech degree after that you are eligible for those company as mansion above.
15th December 2015, 06:38 PM
asanki

Default Re: List of Automobile companies and the percentage required in B.Tech?

Automobile Engineers get good salaries because people are less in this field and requirement is more.

Please find the below list of Automobile Companies.

Larsen & Toubro
Ashol Leyland
Tata Motors
Swaraj Mazda etc.

Just like for other jobs, for automobile jobs also, 60% is needed in Automobile Engineering course.

Practical knowledge is very much essential as students will be involved in designing in the jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?