27th August 2013, 01:09 PM
pankajsutar17

Am I eligible to get admission for M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of B.Tech in production engineering stream

Am I eligible to get admission for M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of B.Tech in Production Engineering stream?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. MBA in Airport and Airlines in Anna University? Estimated fee and jobs?
  3. Can I get admission in Aeronautical engineering after completion of my engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission for M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of B.Tech in EEE stream?
  5. Will i be eligible for B.E Aeronautical Engineering after doing diploma in Production engineering?
  6. Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do M.Tech in IIT after pursuing B.Tech 2nd year Aeronautical engineering?
  8. In which NIT should i apply for M.Tech so as to get admission after scoring 534 in Production and Industrial Engineering?
  9. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  10. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after B.Tech in ECE?
  11. Can I get lateral entry for B.E after finishing diploma in EC? Procedure to join it?
  12. Can I join Nasa after class 12 PCM? -- [New]
  13. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  14. Can I do my M.E in Aeronautical engineering design after doing BE production engineering in MIT Chennai? What is the requirement for that?
  15. What's the eligility criteria for STET? I've completed my B.Com(H) with 62% marks, currently preparing for M.Com and I'm not from a Bengali background
  16. Will I be eligible for B.E Aeronautical Engineering after doing 3 year licence course of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?
  17. How to take admission for aerospace or aeronautical engineering? I have scored 70% aggregate
  18. Fee structure of B.E courses? List of courses offered in B.E?
3rd September 2015, 11:48 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of B.Tech in production engineering stream

Quote:
Originally Posted by pankajsutar17 View Post
Am I eligible to get admission for M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of B.Tech in Production Engineering stream?
You are doing B.Tech in Production Engineering so you are eligible for M.Tech course in Aeronautical Engineering but you should qualify in GATE exam.

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

If you have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or Architecture/Design or its equivalent or masters degree in science department then are eligible for GATE Exam.

There are no restriction for attempts in GATE exam.You can apply any number of time. There is no age criteria but your minimum age must be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?