24th September 2015, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to give EAMCET for MBBS admission? Which private colleges are under NEET?

I want to know if i have not given eamcet will i not be eligible for admission in mbbs course. I have given NEET. Which private colleges are under NEET. Please do reply.

25th September 2015, 09:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to give EAMCET for MBBS admission? Which private colleges are under NEET?

No, it is not mandatory to appear in EAMCET examination for getting admission in MBBS course. If you have already appeared in NEET examination and if you have confidence that you can get admission in MBBS course through NEET then, there is no need to appear in EAMCET, else you need to appear in EAMCET examination for getting admission in MBBS course. All Government Medical/Dental colleges of India which are under the control of DGHS, Govt. of India except in the States of Andhra Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir and Telangana comes under NEET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?