18th April 2011, 01:50 PM
sudesh kumar arya up

Am I eligible for Government Teaching Job after doing B.Ed 7 years back?

sir,
I had done b.ed from institute 7 years back
So i just wanted to know whether i am elligible for the gov. Teaching job.
Kindly reply soon its very urgent.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible for government teaching job after doing B.Com and B.Ed? I am 35 years old
  2. Government Teaching job after B.Ed for Pharmacy graduate?
  3. Am I eligible for Government/Teaching job at the age of 31 years?
  4. What is the age criteria followed for getting government teaching job for ladies?
  5. Am I eligible to get government teaching job after completion of 12th standard?
  6. How can I apply for a government job in Teaching sector after completion of MBA?
  7. Am I eligible for getting government job after 31 years of age?
  8. Teaching opportunities in any Government school for 43 years old M.Sc(Biochemistry) postgraduate who has 15 years of Teaching experience in Abu Dhabi?
  9. Am I eligible to get a teaching government job after completion of 12th standard?
  10. Am I eligible to get a government teaching job? I am a BSc B.Ed student
  11. How can I apply for government teaching jobs? I've done P.hD(Bio) and B.Ed and I'm 41 years old
  12. How to get a Job in teaching line? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. After completing B.Ed course is it possible to get a government job?
  14. Am I eligible to get a government teaching job? What are the other medical requirements for teaching job?
  15. Job opportunities after M.Sc. (Nursing) other than teaching and Bed-side nursing
  16. Am I eligible for Teaching job in Model Schools with M.Sc and B.Ed qualification? Age required for Teaching job?
  17. Am I eligible for the government job after completion of M.Com course with 10 years of experience high school teaching? -- [New]
  18. What is the age limit followed for applying government teaching job for female? Am I eligible if I am 35 years old?
12th June 2011, 09:38 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Government Teaching Job after doing B.Ed 7 years back?

Yes you are eligible for government teaching job . you can apply for TGT and PGT exam.This exam held every year . Graduate candidate can apply for TGT,PGT.

If you have completed post graduate then you can preparing NET exam.
this exam conduct by the ugc twice in every year in month of june and december.

But you can not apply For TET/SET because Candidate have B.Ed degree .Validity of qualifying certificate (B.Ed.) will be decided by the state
government/ UT/ Centre. The certificate can not be more than 7 years old.
16th June 2011, 09:32 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Government Teaching Job after doing B.Ed 7 years back?

Hello sir,

I think that you are eligible become a teacher or lecturer in a Govt institution. In most of the institutes you can apply for the post of teacher.

In this case, some institute will require the TET(Teacher's Eligibility Test) score.

To write the TET exam you need to have a B.Ed degree from a recognized university or institute. And the validity of the B.Ed certification will be decided by the particular state Govt and also the certificate cannot be more than seven years old.

So you need to find out what the particular institute requires as the eligibility criteria. Even after that if any problem arises post your query here, we will try to help you.

Best wishes..
16th June 2011, 09:34 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hello sir,

I think that you are eligible become a teacher or lecturer in a Govt institution. In most of the institutes you can apply for the post of teacher.

In this case, some institute will require the TET(Teacher's Eligibility Test) score.

To write the TET exam you need to have a B.Ed degree from a recognized university or institute. And the validity of the B.Ed certification will be decided by the particular state Govt and also the certificate cannot be more than seven years old.

So you need to find out what the particular institute requires as the eligibility criteria. Even after that if any problem arises post your query here, we will try to help you.

Best wishes..
20th August 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

sir i am doing b.ed now i want to know that after tet,cet what is the basis of teachers selection tet ,cet merits orug b.ed merit my id is [email protected]
21st March 2014, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

I have studied in hyderabad.i got married in karnataka and did B ed in gulbarga.now my question is,am i eligible to write kar tet exam?iam totally settled in gulbarga.ps suggest what to do.
7th November 2014, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir,

Hi! Can i apply for Govt teacher job as i have done my MBA from MKU & pursuing B.ED from MDU.
i want to become a commerce teacher so what are the requirements for it.
19th July 2020, 10:13 AM
Siddharth717

Yes you are eligible for government teaching job . you can apply for TGT and PGT exam.This exam held every year . Graduate candidate can apply for TGT,PGT.

If you have completed post graduate then you can preparing NET exam.
this exam conduct by the ugc twice in every year in month of june and december.

But you can not apply For TET/SET because Candidate have B.Ed degree .Validity of qualifying certificate (B.Ed.) will be decided by the state
government/ UT/ Centre. The certificate can not be more than 7 years old.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?