25th January 2017, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

What is ITI Fitter course? How can I pursue this course and what is the eligibility criteria required?

Respected Sir, I have heard about ITI Fitter course but I don't have any idea about the course so I want to know what is ITI Fitter course? How can I pursue this course and what is the eligibility criteria required? Please answer as soon as possible.

29th January 2017, 07:54 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: What is ITI Fitter course? How can I pursue this course and what is the eligibility criteria required?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have heard about ITI Fitter course but I don't have any idea about the course so I want to know what is ITI Fitter course? How can I pursue this course and what is the eligibility criteria required? Please answer as soon as possible.

ITI Fitter is a 2 years duration course. You can take admission in this course after 10th OR 12th. For ITI fitter you need to crack the entrance exam of the institute or college from where you want to take admission.
There are following importatnt things about the ITI fitter course.

^ It is a 2 year course.
^ You can do it after 10th OR after 12th.
^ After this course you can join the following fields.
1. You can do job in workshops.
2. You can join State electricity board on contract bases.
3. You can join private company as a fitter.
30th January 2017, 11:56 AM
srkallinone

Default Re: What is ITI Fitter course? How can I pursue this course and what is the eligibility criteria required?

After completion of 10th class, One can apply for ITI courses. ITI Fitter is the 2 year duration course. After completion of this course, You may have career opportunities in private as well as government industries. You can also start your own practice & earn well.

Fitter Job Types
- Pipe Fabricator
- Welder Fitter
- Mechanical Fitter
- Lathe Machine Operator
- Plant Maintenance Fitter
- Technician
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?