14th January 2017, 11:28 AM
AvnishRaj

Am I eligible to get a job in any Software Companies after completing B.Tech Computer Science scoring 70% marks?

Respected Sir, I have scored 68% in class 10th, 69% in class 12th and then I had pursued B.Tech after 2 years gap and I have scored 70% marks in B.Tech in Computer Science. Now I want to work in any Software Company so I want to know am I eligible to get a job in any Software Companies after completing B.Tech Computer Science scoring 70% marks? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a job in Infosys after completing B.Sc in Computer Science scoring 60% marks?
  2. Am I eligible to get a job in IT field after scoring 57% marks in Computer Science?
  3. List of IT sector companies where I can apply for a job? I have 74% marks in 10th and 73% marks in 12th. I have 57% marks in my B.Tech and 70% in M.Tech with CSE stream
  4. For which software companies am I eligible after scoring 86.2% in 10th, 76% in 12th and 60.67% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it possible for me to get the job in software companies with 59% marks in 10th and 49% marks in 12th?
  6. What is the minimum eligibility criteria for requirement to software companies?
  7. Am I eligible to get a job in software companies if I have scored only 58% in my PUC?
  8. Eligibility criteria for top MNC as well as Small Software companies?
  9. What is the date sheet of BCA 5th semester of CCS university?
  10. Is it possible for me to get a software job with 61% marks in B.Tech Mechanical engineering?
  11. How can I get a job after completing B.Sc Computer Science? Which Companies offer jobs to B.Sc Computer Science graduates?
  12. Can I get a job in software field with 56% marks in B.Tech?
  13. AM I eligible to get a job in software companies if I have two years gap between studies?
  14. What should I pursue B.E or B.Tech after completing Diploma in Computer Science for getting job in Software Companies?
  15. As per my marks am I eligible for Software Tester and Developer job in IT companies?
  16. List of software companies in which I am eligible after passing B.Tech with 70% marks?
  17. Am I eligible to get a job after completing Graduation with BCA scoring 89% marks?
  18. What is the scope and salary expected after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course? -- [New]

15th January 2017, 10:09 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in any Software Companies after completing B.Tech Computer Science scoring 70% marks?

Becoming a software engineer and getting a job into software filed is two different things. To become a software Engineer, You should have a bachelor degree and should have good understanding of OS languages like JAVA,MICRROSOFT, LINUX etc....

Some of the basic courses to become a software engineer are : C, C++, SQL, ORACAL, LINUX DBMS, ZOOMLA, J2EE. You can complete these courses too to get a very good job in software domain.

If your percentage in B.Tech is 70% then you are 100% eligible for the interview in companies like, TCS,INFOSYS,WIPRO,ACCENTURE,ORACAL,VELOCITY, and the number of software companies is very large.

So the main thing which matters for the job is your programming skills, At the time of interview you will asked to write a program directly in front of them, and hence your concepts should be very clear in the core domain of software.

There are so many career option for a software engineer, Some of the work domain for software engineer are as below:

Software developer, Application Developer, Data base maintainer, SQL server maintainer, Application engineer, etc.

15th January 2017, 10:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in any Software Companies after completing B.Tech Computer Science scoring 70% marks?

Yes, you are eligible to get a job in software company after completion of your B.Tech Computer Science Engineering course with 70% aggregate marks from a recognised university. Some companies does not allow candidates to participate in the recruitment process if they have more than one year of study gap. You should have good programming skills and subject knowledge to get a job in software company.

16th January 2017, 11:45 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

As per my knowledge, maximum software company allow only two years gape so that you are eligible to get a job in any Software Companies after completing B.Tech Computer Science scoring 70% marks.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

=> The minimum percentage required in 10th, 12th and graduation is 60%.

=> No backlog allowed in good reputed government company

=> Maximum two years gape allowed.

BEST SOFTWARE COMPANY FOR YOU:
WIPRO, HONEYWELL and SYNTEL

18th January 2017, 09:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvnishRaj View Post
Respected Sir, I have scored 68% in class 10th, 69% in class 12th and then I had pursued B.Tech after 2 years gap and I have scored 70% marks in B.Tech in Computer Science. Now I want to work in any Software Company so I want to know am I eligible to get a job in any Software Companies after completing B.Tech Computer Science scoring 70% marks? Please answer as soon as possible.
Yes, you are eligible for software companies jobs.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for software companies is 60%. Candidates having pending backlog are not eligible for software companies recruitment. Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for software companies recruitment.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?