6th October 2016, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a job in IT field after scoring 57% marks in Computer Science?

I am a computer science student pass out. got 57% aggregate. want to start my career as a software developer. what is the best solution to enter software field? Can you please let me know what is the minimum criteria followed for the job?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a job in Infosys after completing B.Sc in Computer Science scoring 60% marks?
  2. Am I eligible to get a job in any Software Companies after completing B.Tech Computer Science scoring 70% marks?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue PhD in Computer Science after completing MCA scoring 74% marks?
  4. Am I eligible to get a job in software field after scoring 56 percentage marks in B.Tech?
  5. What should I do to get a Job in Administration field or Teaching field having completed B.Sc in Computer Science and B.Ed in Computer Science?
  6. How to get a job in computer field after passing computer science diploma?
  7. How can I get job in government schools of Haryana as a Computer Teacher? In which field can I get Technical job?
  8. Computer Science Engineering from Abroad offers most attracting and high paying job profile?
  9. Am I eligible for government job after completing graduation in computer science with 50% marks?
  10. How can I apply for MSc computers in JNTU this year if I have BCA background?
  11. Which colleges can I get after scoring 19.3 marks in GATE in computer science?
  12. Which short term courses are available that I can pursue after completing Diploma in Computer Science scoring 59% marks? -- [New]
  13. Which college and which course to take after completion of B.Sc with 60% marks?
  14. Am I eligible for computer engineering after scoring 78% in computer science subject in 11th and 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get a job in computer field while doing computer science engineering diploma?
  16. Which is the best field among Electronics and Telecommunication, Computer Science and Computer Engineering? Difference between both?
  17. MBA in HR can do M.Phil in Computer Science? What should I do to study M.Phil in Computer Science?
  18. Eligibility to study MS in Computer Science in Abroad for B.Tech(ECE) graduate? Specializations related to Computer Science?
9th October 2016, 03:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in IT field after scoring 57% marks in Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a computer science student pass out. got 57% aggregate. want to start my career as a software developer. what is the best solution to enter software field? Can you please let me know what is the minimum criteria followed for the job?
As per marks criteria, you are not eligible for IT companies.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for IT companies are,

IT company= 60%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for IT companies recruitment process.

So you can do some certificate course like C, JAVA, Oracle to enter software field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?