21st July 2016, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a job in software companies if I have scored only 58% in my PUC?

I have 80% in my 10th ,58%in my puc ,70% in my be ,iam a computer science student,will i get a job
in any software companies? What would be the minimum criteria asked? If am not eligible then what should I do to get a job?

Related Questions:
  1. AM I eligible to get a job in software companies if I have two years gap between studies?
  2. For which companies am I eligible after scoring 70% in school, 49% in 2nd PUC and 63% in B.E?
  3. Am I eligible to get a job in any Software Companies after completing B.Tech Computer Science scoring 70% marks? -- [New]
  4. Can I get Job in IT Companies having not secured 60% in 2nd PUC but scored 80% in 10th and 60% in BE? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to get a job in software company? I have scored 84.5% in 10th
  6. Is it possible for me to get a software job with 61% marks in B.Tech Mechanical engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to get a job in software side after completion of B.E course?
  8. Is it possible for me to get the job in software companies with 59% marks in 10th and 49% marks in 12th?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for software job?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for software companies if I have scored only 50% in 10th?
  11. Am I eligible to get job in software IT companies after completion of Civil Engineering?
  12. Can I get a job in software field with 56% marks in B.Tech?
  13. Is it possible for me to get a good software company job after completion of B.Tech IT course with 69% marks?
  14. Am I eligible to get the software job after completion of BCA course?
  15. Am I eligible to get a job in any of the IT companies if I have scored 58% marks?
  16. Is it possible for me to get jobs in software companies if I have scored less than 60% marks in inter?
  17. Am I eligible to get a job in software industry after completion of B.E with 60% marks?
  18. Am I eligible for software jobs or not with only 52% in 12th?
21st July 2016, 03:31 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in software companies if I have scored only 58% in my PUC?

You are eligible for most of the software companies to apply. Some of the companies ask for 60% or 70% throughout your academic career but not all. Most of the companies prefer graduation with 60% or 70% from a recognized university. You can apply in any company, I would suggest you to gain some experience before going to join any big MNC. They ask for the experience like 1-2 years & also sometime to conduct recruitment for both fresher & experience holder.
22nd July 2016, 01:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in software companies if I have scored only 58% in my PUC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have 80% in my 10th ,58%in my puc ,70% in my be ,iam a computer science student,will i get a job
in any software companies? What would be the minimum criteria asked? If am not eligible then what should I do to get a job?
As per marks criteria, you are not eligible for any software companies as a freshers.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for software companies is 60%. Candidates having pending backlog are not eligible for software companies recruitment. Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for software companies recruitment.

You can apply below given companies,

1.Wipro

2.Syntel

3.Alumnus software
22nd July 2016, 10:12 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to get job in Software Companies with 58% marks in PUC. The minimum percentage you must secure throughout your academics must be minimum 60% marks for some of the companies like TCS, Wipro. The minimum percentage required throughout the academics may be more than 65% marks for some of the companies like Infosys, IBM and others. And for some of the companies it would be more than 65% marks.

>> Although you have secured 80% in 10th class and 70% marks in B.E; you have scored less percentage in 12th Class.

>> So I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to get job in Software Companies.

>> As you have scored less marks in 12th class (58% marks) which are less than what is required, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for MNC companies recruitment process.
24th August 2016, 01:02 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

As you have less than 60% marks in you PUC you will be missing leading MNC's in India. Because they always ask for 60% or even more (65% or 70% in some ceses) throughout your academic career.

But you can always go for other companies which do not have these criteria. A start ip company will be very god for you as you will have better opportunity to learn there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?