8th April 2011, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a job in IT companies after scoring 57% in B.Tech?

This ramya,I got 72% in my 10standard,65% in my 12th standard,57% in B.tech.can iam elgibile to get a job in IT companies.please answer me and sugget me how to get a job in companies.

Related Questions:
  1. For which companies am I eligible after scoring 76.27 in B.Tech upto 6th semester?
  2. Am I eligible to get a job in IT or Government companies after scoring 60.82% in B.Tech ECE?
  3. Am I eligible to get a job in IT companies after scoring 57% in B.Tech?
  4. For which companies am I eligible after scoring 82% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 65%-70% in B.Tech IT? Can a better English and a good programming knowledge help me to get a good job?
  5. Am I not eligible for getting Job in top companies if I did not do certifications during B.Tech?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for companies after scoring 57% in 12th?
  7. Which are the companies for which I am eligible after scoring 76% in 10th, 57% in 12th
  8. List of companies for which I am eligible for after passing B.Tech with 70.5%?
  9. Companies for which I am eligible for job after scoring 64% aggregate in final year and less than 57% in 12th?
  10. Companies for which I am eligible after scoring 63% aggregate in final year?
  11. Am I eligible for any companies in India after scoring 71% in diploma?
  12. Companies offering job for B.Tech fresher who has lot of backlogs?
  13. List of companies where I would be eligible for job after scoring 67% marks in MCA?
  14. Is it required to do M.Tech to get job in High Profile Companies?
  15. Am I eligible for placements after scoring 52.2% in companies which ask for 60% aggregate? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I be eligible for a job in IBM company after scoring 63% in 10th and 68% in Intermediate
  17. List of companies which I am eligible for campus placements if have more than 60% marks throughout studies? -- [New]
  18. List of companies which I am eligible for campus placements?
2nd August 2011, 05:33 PM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Am I eligible to get a job in IT companies after scoring 57% in B.Tech?

Hello,
Though your 10th and 12th percentage are above the satisfactory level but as your B.Tech percentage is quite less and in some MNC IT companies you might not be eligible.Companies like TCS,CTS,Infosys.Wipro etc do ask for 60% throughout the academic.But never lose hope because still there are lots of companies in the IT sector which will provide you opportunities and after getting some meaningful experience you can even try for the MNC IT companies.

And moreover,if an individual have some skills required by the company,then definitely you stand a chance.
Never lose hope,not all the students get 60% but still they reach their goal.
Keep on trying...

GOOD LUCK.
2nd August 2011, 05:40 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in IT companies after scoring 57% in B.Tech?

hi dear
you have good percentage in 10th & 12th.
but your degree percentage is more low than 60%
that is difficult for you
but you get the job in IT companies .

Top IT companies are:-

*TCS
*WIPRO
*INFOSYS
*ACCENTURE
2nd August 2011, 05:42 PM
saurav9889

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in IT companies after scoring 57% in B.Tech?

friend by it companies one can talk about almost 2000 companies and many have different criterias and cut-offs for there entry level recruitment. about infy it is 60% throughout ur academics. for tcs it is also the same for some companies the cutoffs may be somewhat higher or lower so one cannot predict with certainity that having 57% is eligable to sit for recruitment or not. but since many-a-times it companies require skill specific candidates hence i may strongly advise u to do some courses related to emerging it trends like cloud computing,unix etc. which will be useful
2nd August 2011, 05:42 PM
ssredhu
Member+

Dear friend,

You can apply for job in a small IT Company and expertize in your area like software development, database management etc.when you have experience in hand, you can apply in MNC company. There is a more chance in it company for experience holder.
22nd September 2011, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

hai i got 61% in 10th,74% in 12th and 59.31% in b.tech and may i eligible to mnc company.
23rd September 2011, 12:06 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
This ramya,I got 72% in my 10standard,65% in my 12th standard,57% in B.tech.can iam elgibile to get a job in IT companies.please answer me and sugget me how to get a job in companies.

Dear friend,

Maximum software company want 60% in through out in career .

Some few software company allow 50% above criteria like WIPRO, SYNTEL , HONEYWELL etc.

So you are eligible for WIPRO, SYNTEL ,HONEYWELL because your 10 th marks is just below 60%..

Also you are eligible for .NET and PHP company so you can contact those company.

Better option for you to go for higher study like JRF ,SRF,MBA,M-TECH,MS,PHD etc.

All the best.
16th February 2012, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

i have complited my be with 55%.my 10th % is 73 and my 12th % is 60.can i get good job in it company .plz send me the idea .my mail id is( [email protected])
12th May 2012, 07:08 PM
stlawrence

Elective papers entirely depend on whatever your forte is and whatever the institution has to provide for you. The institution sometimes has its own limitations. So, say for example you want to take network security as your elective subject. But the institution cannot provide you with the teacher. So even if the provision must be there or there is a university stipulated rule and syllabus to take certain subjects as elective ones and provide guidance for the students, the university does not actually do so. So what you need to is first see which ever subjects are provided by your institute to choose from and then you conclude your decision. Your next step after checking the subjects should be to decide on your ease and your forte. The other thing which you must keep in mind during all this is that this elective subject may help you in your project. This project may ultimately help you in your job.So quite obviously you will see that your job is indirectly proportional to the elective subject. So these are the things that you must keep in mind to choose your elective. Please do mention your institute next time so that I can brief on this topic more.

Read: Can anyone suggest me on how to choose electives in M.E Communication systems? 2012 http://educationcareer.in/can-anyone-suggest-me-how-choose-electives-m-e-communication-systems-42685.html#ixzz1uetPjtPW
12th May 2012, 07:23 PM
rati23dec

Dear frd,you can go for B.Sc, B.Com or better to go for CA.You can choose accounting and finance course you will have better future.

1) B.Com: If you want to proceed in the field of commerce then B.com is one of the option but it does not provide better job opportunities. To have a good job should have to go for master degree.then after you can go for MCA . If you do MCA then you can apply for Software jobs and for government companies. Many more jobs are available for MCA candidates in Private sector.

2)CA:CA is another option it provide very good job opportunities and also it has very good scope not in India but you can also make your feet to abroad.
These field provide you pure commerce opportunities.But you can also move to the other field like
B.Sc,BBA,ICWAI is also a good option.

if you opt for MCA then you can go for private software jobs like:IBM.TCS,Infosis,HCL,Wipro,Satyam etc..
You can also apply for bank jobs, defence job ,navy jobs, UPSC exam etc.
all the best.

Read more: http://jobsrecruitments.com/what-can-i-do-after-12th-commerce-better-future-1691.html#ixzz1uespTehQ
15th April 2014, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

I m a student of masters in economics n have scored approximately 55%. Can I get through some of the good multinationals?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?