29th November 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I not eligible for getting Job in top companies if I did not do certifications during B.Tech?

sir,i have a doubt that am i not eligible for getting job in top companies if i didn't do the certification during our btech course

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get a job in software companies with less percentage in B.Tech?
  2. Am I eligible for interviews in top 10 companies? I am wishing to do MS in USA
  3. What kind of problems are faced in career with low percentage in 12th?
  4. What should one prefer between BSc IT and IT engineering? How much percentage to score in HSC? List of colleges offering the course?
  5. Companies providing ISO training courses and certifications? Job prospect after doing this course? -- [New]
  6. Eligibility criteria for top MNC as well as Small Software companies?
  7. What should I do to get job in top Electronic Companies having done my B.Tech?
  8. Job oriented IT certifications? What to choose between .NET, J2EE and Oracle DBA courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I get a job in top MNC? Any companies that will take students with backlogs?
  10. List of companies for which I am eligible for after passing B.Tech with 70.5%?
  11. Should I start preparing for CAT while in B.Tech 1st year itself?
  12. Companies offering job for B.Tech fresher who has lot of backlogs?
  13. Is it required to do M.Tech to get job in High Profile Companies?
  14. For which software companies am I eligible after scoring 86.2% in 10th, 76% in 12th and 60.67% in B.Tech?
  15. Which certification to choose to boost my career after doing MBA in Marketing and B.Tech in CSE?
  16. List of companies which I am eligible for campus placements if have more than 60% marks throughout studies?
  17. List of companies which I am eligible for campus placements?
  18. How should I apply for a job in IT company after completing B.Tech Information Technology?
21st July 2012, 01:42 PM
abthar

Default Re: Am I not eligible for getting Job in top companies if I did not do certifications during B.Tech?

hi

Doing certification course adding more points to you while you attend the last round(personal interview) during interviews...

And also certifications increase your resumes to get attracted by recruiters..

Certifications From well reputed concern or famous trianing institute also adding more points to your career..

Freshers having same scope while attending interviews like B.E/B.TECH graduates scored 60% in their graduation is more common,so recruiters cannot identify who is best among them..And It will take some time to identify who is best among the candidates attending the interview,so they conduct more rounds to recruit the people..

Inorder to getting best impression Certifications adding more advantage to candidates..

Now many Institutes offering Training with fast track courses..

FASTRACKoing course in short time

SO search a well reputed institute in your locality and join siutable course

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?