4th September 2010, 01:42 AM
nikhilb999

Am I eligible for placements after scoring 52.2% in companies which ask for 60% aggregate?

i have completed my btech and got an total aggregate of 52.2%..can i attend placements with companies having 60% cut off...pleasse reply

9th April 2011, 08:45 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for placements after scoring 52.2% in companies which ask for 60% aggregate?

Sorry to tell you but you cannot attend for the campus placement after securing 52% since all the companies require candidates having a minimum of 60%.You cannot attend placements with companies having 60% cut off since it's clearly mentioned that they require candidates who scored above 60%.

You can either go through higher studies like M.Tech,MBA or any other such courses else go through short term courses in NIIT or other such Institutes to make your future secure.

You can even try out for upcoming software companies which seeks only 50% as their eligibility criteria.You can work up for a particular time period in that company and then try out for other companies based on the experience certificate which you have in hand.
9th April 2011, 11:05 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for placements after scoring 52.2% in companies which ask for 60% aggregate?

no you are not eligible for the company which give eligibility criterion 60% cut off. you have only 52.2% marks by in any means you can not make it to 60% cut off. so you can not attend this type placement process.

but don't worry there are some company also which does not give this type of marks criterion or very less marks criterion you may appear in their placement process. some new company also does not have any marks criterion. in some government job also only engineering graduate is required no marks criterion is given.

otherwise you may go for higher study. as you have less marks then i think M.Tech will not be suitable for you. you should go for MBA study. choose your career option according to your interest and eligibility.

best of luck.
9th April 2011, 11:09 AM
forlan7

no,

you have to pass the eligibility criteria for sitting in the campus placement exam of any company.

follow the notifications,

now you can join any mtech and mba courses,
9th April 2011, 11:21 AM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Hi friend,

you are not eligible for campus placement which asks for 60%. Because

your aggregate is considered as only 52%.
9th April 2011, 11:52 AM
yera

How could friend,you cann't attend the companies coming for campus placement with 52%.

You should try off campus for job.

In my opnion you should try in Engg. service exam of UPSC ans PSU exam because in this there is no percentage limitation.
9th April 2011, 11:53 AM
yera

How could friend,you cann't attend the companies coming for campus placement with 52%.

You should try off campus for job.

In my opnion you should try in Engg. service exam of UPSC ans PSU exam because in this there is no percentage limitation.
9th April 2011, 12:04 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Those companies that ask for 60% aggregate will not allow you to attend the placement interview as there is a prescribed limit for it.

But you can go for those companies that allowed placements for the beginners too.At there you can show your talent by performing well & can make you entitled for the placements in a good company & can further promoted as well.

So it is advisable to you to register yourself in the shine.com & get the latest updates from that site.
9th April 2011, 05:54 PM
Deb51

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhilb999 View Post
i have completed my btech and got an total aggregate of 52.2%..can i attend placements with companies having 60% cut off...pleasse reply
You have completed your B-tech with 52.2%.
So you are not eligible for the company placement process which give eligiblity criterion 60%cut off.

You can appaly for some goverment job there only engineering graduate is required no marks criterion. Or you can attend some company, where does not give this type of marks or which seek only 50% marks.
Otherwise you may go for higher study like M.Tech,MBA or any short time courses from any regesterd Institutes.
10th April 2011, 03:39 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Am I eligible for placements after scoring 52.2% in companies which ask for 60% aggregate?

Quote:
No you are not eligible to apply for such company's which have eligibility criteria of 60% in graduation.

You are also not eligible for the on campus placement becuse in on campus placement company's mostly have the eligiblity criteria of 60% in gardaution, 10th and 12th.

You can apply for only in the off campus placemnt where the eligibility criteria is 50% and all.

So you are not eligible to apply for such company's which needs 60% and above candidates.
10th April 2011, 03:47 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
I think you are not eligible to apply for campus placements, because to sit in camplus placements, you have to scored minimum 60% marks in your graduation degree course.

Because in now a days, mostly company wants 60% marks since from 10th till graduation or post graduation course. So, atleast you have to scored minimum 60% marks in your whole career.

So, sorry to say that, you are not eligible to apply for jobs in top companies.

but, i will suggest you please upload your resume in some recruitment sites, if any job will match with your qualification, then may be they will contact you.

But, to appear in campus placements, you are not eligible. because your marks is less than 60%.
10th April 2011, 04:12 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
hi,
Sorry to tell you but you cannot attend for the campus placement after securing 52% since all the companies require candidates having a minimum of 60%.You cannot attend placements with companies having 60% cut off since it's clearly mentioned that they require candidates who scored above 60%.

You can either go through higher studies like M.Tech,MBA or any other such courses else go through short term courses in NIIT or other such Institutes to make your future secure.

You can even try out for upcoming software companies which seeks only 50% as their eligibility criteria.You can work up for a particular time period in that company and then try out for other companies based on the experience certificate which you have in hand.

Thanks.
10th April 2011, 05:07 PM
babydoll

Hello friend,
As you have completed B.tech with an aggregate percentage of 53.2% but you have not mentioned your branch of engineering.
As you know each and every company wants minimum of 60% all through criteria for the campus placement. So in this point of view there is no any option for you. But have you heard a phrase that "if you have will power then everything is possible for you". So don't be frustrate just think once again for your career.
Try to observe the things which are going now a day. I suggest start your own business. If you are belonging to the computer science branch then create your own website and establish your own domain.
13th April 2011, 07:17 PM
devendergora

NO , you cannt sit for placement as 60 % is minimum.
It would be better if you apply for mtech or GRE.
14th April 2011, 10:12 PM
sumati15

hi
For placement the eligibility criterion should be fulfilled so there is very less chances for you to be selected
5th May 2011, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

i am eligible for placemants after scoring 55% in software companies
6th May 2011, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

SIR,
I AM BE ECE STUDENT I HV LOST 1 YEAR AS I HV GOT YEAR BACK IN 2ND YEAR SO IT WILL TAKE TOTAL OF 5 YEARS FOR ME TO COMPLETE MY BE SO CAN I GET JOB AFTER COMPLETING BE............MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected] PLEASE REPLY ME
16th May 2011, 04:13 PM
aditya nagpal

i have the same problem as yours.i have i year gap in between my engineering.i dropped 1 year after my first semester due to some health problems.
bt i have a good record in my be degree.
where can I apply for jobs?????
17th May 2011, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to join in niit for .net
they r saying that they will give job assurence
can i join in it plese give me suggestion on this
and having 59% percent in my b.tech i can get job in it companies
2nd June 2011, 10:51 AM
ARUNIMA RANI

i have 56.7% marks in 12th class with 1 year gap in between 12th and 1st year b.tech.
am i eligible for campusing in infosys and wipro.
19th June 2011, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

every one can be placed anywhere dont lose hope guys try something extra ordinary to get your job
19th June 2011, 11:41 PM
star*

dont lose hope, extra ordinary effort can may go anywhere u want. try it my friend
24th June 2011, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

i am scored in my 1oth 77% and 12th 57%marks and in ug i scored 59.45% marks and i am doing my mca and i scoring 86%marks pls give some suggestion to get job in IT field.which company require above 55% marks from 10th onwards????????//
29th June 2011, 11:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
dear friend,

you academic percentage is not so good .

maximum software company want 60% through out.

but you have not 60% in through out , so you can apply for WIPRO because wipro want 50% through out.

also you can apply for some .NET and PHP company.

after 2 years you are applicable for top MNC companies.

all the best
11th July 2011, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

i finished my eng'g(cs) with 2years gap,once in 1st year& again in 2nd year with total agrregate marks 50%.. so where i should try for jobs plz guide me..
4th August 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

which information technology company does not demand60/ in 12th class for campus placement
11th August 2011, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed my 10th wiyh 75%,diploma in cse with 54% and btech with 65% . can i go for mncs in it sector
3rd September 2011, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility criteria to be a part of Infosys?
24th September 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

naya company ka naam and address to bta do bhai?????????????????????????????????????????????? ??jaldi btana.........................................plzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz hm barbaad ho jayenge nhi to......................................
26th September 2011, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

i have 59.45% in engineering but i have mentioned it has 60% for the companies.. wil it be a problem
12th February 2012, 10:46 AM
swati_forum

6th September 2012, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

my 10th marks is 47%. Will i m elligible for placement or psu exam?
18th September 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

i hv scored 60.8% in 12 nd 90% in 10th nd 7.1 cgpa upto 6th sem may i elligible for all mncs companies placemnt
31st May 2014, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

I ve got 60.8% in 12th board will it be problem in placement after completing MBA
8th September 2014, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to get admission in iit after scoring good in gate but with an aggregate of 57% in B.E EEE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?