13th August 2011, 09:28 PM
rajnibansal

How should I apply for IAS exam while studying in MBBS 2nd Prof?

i m presently studying in mbbs 2nd prof!!i want to appear for IAS exam after completing mbbs so what should be my ideal approach in this direction??

Related Questions:
  1. How should I appear for IAS exam after MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to join as a Army Medical Officer after clearing 2nd prof MBBS exam?
  3. Should I start preparation for IAS exam if studying MBBS 3rd year?
  4. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (2nd Prof.) Microbiology-B Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (2nd Prof.) Pharmacology-A Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Can I apply for IAS exam if completed 2nd PUC? Percentage required in 2nd PUC to apply for IAS exam?
  7. On what basis is the scholarship given? I am studying MBBS 2nd year and want scholarship
  8. Does MBBS course considered to be a graduation or not? Am I eligible for IAS if I have completed MBBS? -- [New]
  9. Eligibility to get Ratan Tata scholarship for MBBS 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  10. Can I apply for IAS exam if done MBBS from Russia?
  11. How to prepare for IAS? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year
  12. How to become an IAS officer after studying B.Tech 2nd year in KL University
  13. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (2nd Prof.) Forensic Medicine Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (2nd Prof.) Pathology-B Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. How can I prepare for IAS exam? I am studying B.E 2nd year
  16. How to prepare for IAS exam after studying B.E in 2nd year
  17. How to prepare for IAS exam after studying mechanical engineering 2nd year
  18. Is it possible to fill IAS prelims form using 2nd graduation degree?
16th September 2011, 06:49 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How should I apply for IAS exam while studying in MBBS 2nd Prof?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajnibansal View Post
i m presently studying in mbbs 2nd prof!!i want to appear for IAS exam after completing mbbs so what should be my ideal approach in this direction??
Hmm great to hear that you have opted to become IAS officer after completing your degree in Medicine.

Okay .

First of all let me tell you the eligibility criteria for IAS entrance examination.

->You should complete your Graduation degree with any discipline.
->You should also complete your minimum age of 21 years.

there is no rule of having a minimum percentage or something like that you should just complete the degree of your choice.

after completing your MBBS degree and attaining 21 years of age. you should wait for notification and then after applying for the same you have to get ready with your preplanned preparation.

Now after that you have to clear 3 stages of examination pattern i..e,

->CSAT : Civil Service Aptitude test.
->Mains examination
->Personal Interview

if you are eligible to clear all these stages the marks gets added and will be figured out by giving you a rank for that rank you will get a desired service if Available and any of the cadre of your destine

after that you will have training . after completing that training period you will be posted into your cadre as a junior officer.

this is all about your question

Regards

~aditya~
12th February 2012, 07:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I apply for IAS exam while studying in MBBS 2nd Prof?

if i am doctor of a medical collage & have duty to care for patients. but i also interested to achieve IAS officer. is their any possibility to get two govt. service at a time? mostafizur, medical aspirant.
3rd December 2012, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

i m a student of mbbs 2nd prof.i m an aspirant of civil services..kindly guide me,how to begin with the preparation?wat kind of study material should i start with apart from my own med subjects..bcoz i think,its stil late to start now..so plz help me so that i dont waste any more time..n start for it now itself..with regards,joy dhillon...
15th April 2014, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

I hv finished my mbbs and am doing my rural service and my age is 26 how to apply for iAS and hw many attempts can I take.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?