31st May 2015, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a job in reputed company with less than 60% marks in studies?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I want to know whether i can get a good job in reputed company. After securing 53% in 10th,59% in 12th and 45% in b.com.i m going for a MBA programme will it worth or not.? Can you please provide me the details soon?

Pls help me with this.

31st May 2015, 10:21 AM
savneybillford

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in reputed company with less than 60% marks in studies?

Marks are actually just like a ticket to enter the job interview. Usually companies keep 60% as their cut off marks. So generally candidates with less than 60% are usually not selected for the interview. This I am talking about the reputed companies. Other companies that require manpower may simply recruit any candidate.

SO since your marks are less than 60%, I think you should do your MBA and make sure you score higher than 65% this time. It will reflect on your resume. And the company sill be sure hat you are determined this time.
31st May 2015, 03:28 PM
maybach

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in reputed company with less than 60% marks in studies?

See, 10th and 12th percentages live with you your whole life.

Now, definitely since you do not have so impressive percentages therefore you might have to face problems during the placements.

But there is one more thing that you need to understand and that is if you could keep your MBA performance good then it might also overshadow your past faults.

therefore our advise is that,MBA is course and it will definitely fetch you a good job provided you perform well in that performance forgetting your past performances so that you remain confident.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?