30th January 2015, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

How to get a job in a reputed company after completing CS Final training?

Hi sir,
I would like to know how to grab a job in a reputed company after completing the cs finals.
I would also like to know how to get the opportunity to complete cs internship in a company of repute?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get training in a reputed company while doing final year B.E CSE?
  2. Can I get a job in any IT company after completing BCA? I am doing BCA from a reputed college
  3. Eligibility to attend implant training in reputed company?
  4. Can I get a chance for training in a reputed company if I don't belong to a reputed college?
  5. Can I get a job in reputed company after completing ICWA course without graduation?
  6. How to do training in reputed company after doing B.Tech with 65%?
  7. Summer training in good company after B.Tech (CSE) 3rd year from a not so reputed college? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is there any 3 or 5 months course after BCA which can get me a job?
  9. Reputed companies in field of Electronics and Communication for 6 months of training?
  10. Training in HCL for MCA student from IGNOU? Institute for the same?
  11. Where can I get training and placement for the job in company after completing B.Com
  12. List of the reputed steel production companies for vocational training(Minimum 15 days duration) in West Bengal?
  13. Procedure of getting training at reputed companies? Placement in the same company after completion of training?
  14. How can my present job experience help me for a new job in other reputed company?
  15. Information about career growth for HR? What are the opportunities available?
  16. How to join training in CS before joining final stage? Does company pay any salary during training?
  17. How to do training in reputed company? I am a B.Tech 8th semester student
  18. How to secure a good position in reputed company after completing B.Tech?
30th May 2015, 04:49 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in a reputed company after completing CS Final training?

I thin there is no deficiency of the jobs in the market but there are deficiency of eligible candidates demanded by the company.

So my suggestion to you is that you should have to prepare yourself as per the company's demand.

After that you have to make a resume of all your records.

The resume must be brief and impressive.

Then you have to prpepare yourself for interview in CS companies and attempt interviews.

If you clear your interview round then you are rewarded with a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?