24th November 2010, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

How can my present job experience help me for a new job in other reputed company?

Hi, I'm working as a system support engineer in a reputed company. I have spent 2 valuable years in this job. I have learnt somethink which in thought not sufficient. I'm a bit good in system trouble shooting and have some knowlege in C, C++. I have update myself in communication. But I'm not satisfied with my performance. All I need is to learn new techniques and to earn money. what i need to do and how can i show this present job experience in other company.

30th November 2010, 02:32 PM
Jinu Alex

Default Re: How can my present job experience help me for a new job in other reputed company?

dear friend,
a job experience in a reputed company is always a boon. and that too for two years; its a great thing. well, if you are not satisfied with this present job, then go ahead with the search of the company or the post that would suffice you. and then check out and understand the essential qualifications or extra course that you need to do. and accordingly, plan out.
what i would suggest you is to take up a certified short term course or training in network hacking too; as its in the recent trend and is becoming quite popular.
so all the very best. decide well and plan accordingly. God bless you.
15th December 2010, 07:20 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: How can my present job experience help me for a new job in other reputed company?

hello sir

as you are very much clear with what you are then there's no reason to worry at all just be confident and ask what you want before leaving the company

if not satisfied with your company management then you can go to other company and you can showcase your talents

you can do this in adding so many other skills which you have acquired in the previous company

all the best

~aditya~
5th February 2011, 11:30 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can my present job experience help me for a new job in other reputed company?

Dear friend,

Don't hurry at all.. Just gain your work experience and that will be must a fruitful reason to enrich your career.

If you go for a better company based on your present profile you will have a benefit of your job experiences of 2 years. That must be shown to the company you are joining now.

And the fact is that ,any company gives much preference to the experienced candidate rather than the freshers.

So chill and do what you are worth for.

Have my best wishes.
14th April 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

how do i explain my experience in my current job
8th May 2011, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

My qualifications differ from my work expirience, when searching for a job i normally don't know what to search for, how can i solve this?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?