25th July 2017, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MS Computer Science in USA after completion of M.Sc computer science with 40 percent marks in 12th standard and B.Sc?

Am I eligible to do MS Computer Science in USA after completion of M.Sc computer science with 40 percent marks in 12th standard and B.Sc? Can you please give me the details on the same soon? What are the criteria followed? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do BA(Computer Science) after completing 12th Arts with Computer Science?
  2. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility to study BSc(Computer Science) for a candidate who haven't studied Computer Science in 12th?
  4. Can I get admission in BSc (computer science) on the basis of 87% marks in PCM from UP board?
  5. Is diploma in computer science equal to completion of 12th standard?
  6. What is the scope and salary expected after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course?
  7. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for M.Sc Computer science after completion of B.Sc with MPC?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Sc Computer science in any college after scoring 59 percent in 12th standard?
  10. Am I eligible for doing MS in computer science after doing BSc computer science? How can I apply for both regular and correspondence course?
  11. Am I eligible to do diploma in Pharmacy after completion of computer science course in 12th standard?
  12. Can I go for MS in Computer Science in USA after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  13. Can i do B.Sc(Computer science) without studying Computers in 12th standard?
  14. Is there any course available to do after completion of diploma in computer science?
  15. Eligibility to apply for B.Sc Computer science?
  16. Can I study BCom(Computer Application) after completing 12th Science? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible for 12th after graduating in B.Com and MSc in computer science
  18. What is the difference between MSc maths and MSc computer science?
26th July 2017, 10:43 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MS Computer Science in USA after completion of M.Sc computer science with 40 percent marks in 12th standard and B.Sc?

Yes, you are eligible to do MS Computer Science course in USA after completion of your M.Sc. Computer Science course. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to pursue MS course. To apply for admission to MS course in US universities, you have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and submit your test score reports.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?