3rd June 2012, 08:35 PM
parasmani sahu

Am I eligible to give SSC graduate level exam? Best book for the same?

hello sir..........
i am parasmani sahu. last year B.E.(mechanical) student. and i will cmplet my degree in aug. 2012, am i able for give ssc graduate level exam 2012. who is the best book for it

31st July 2012, 01:55 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give SSC graduate level exam? Best book for the same?

You can apply for SSC Combined Graduate level exam after you complete your B.E course. Notifications about SSC exam for different government posts will be published in the official site. You can apply for suitable posts on the basis of that. Higher age limit so as to attend this exam is 27 years. Some of the standard books that you can refer as part of this exam are - SSC Combined Preliminary by Dr Lal & Jain, Upkar publications, Pearson Guide by Thore Shorwick, SSC exam guide by R Gupta etc.
25th July 2013, 04:32 PM
haseenajntu14

Default Re: Am I eligible to give SSC graduate level exam? Best book for the same?

dear You can apply for SSC Combined Graduate level exam after you complete your B.E course. Notifications about SSC exam for different government posts will be published in the official site. You can apply for suitable posts on the basis of that. Higher age limit so as to attend this exam is 27 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?