5th February 2013, 07:05 PM
khusnasib kr. vishwakarma

What is the registration procedure for ICAI?

Sir,i want to know about re-registration procedure in ICAI.So i want detail querry in this

28th August 2014, 10:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the registration procedure for ICAI?

ICAI stands for Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.

Registration Procedure for ICAI :-

You need to submit the filled-in registration forms for Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence) Course to the concerned Regional Office of ICAI.

Prospectus for Chartered Accountancy Course – Scheme of Intermediate (IPC) Course and Final Course are available at sales counter of Decentralized offices/ Branches of the Institute. The cost of Prospectus is Rs. 100/-. Registration form can be downloaded from Institute's website www.icai.org. On receipt of filled-in form and requisite fee, the appropriate decentralized office will issue you study materials for Group I or Group II or Intermediate (IPC) Course.

While submitting the Intermediate (IPC) Course registration form at concerned Regional office, you need to enclose the following :-
-->Demand Draft/Pay Order towards Intermediate (IPC) Course registration fee.

-->Attested copy of 12th or equivalent examination pass marks certificate from a recognised board.

-->Graduation/Post Graduation marks certificate for Direct Entry to Intermediate (IPC) Course.

-->Copy of CPT Pass marks sheet.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?