24th October 2015, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Tips to prepare for government jobs while doing 2nd year Civil Engineering?

hlo!

I am Jeevan and studying in 2nd year civil engg.
and i want to know how i can crack government jobs and in what subjects i should mainly focus on? Can you please give me the information on this? It will be helpful for me.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to be followed for getting government jobs after Civil Engineering?
  2. How yo prepare for government jobs while in ECE 2nd year?
  3. Is there any Government job for Civil Engineering candidates?
  4. Am I eligible for Government jobs if pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  5. Will there be any Government Job Opportunities in AP Government for the candidates of Civil Engineering?
  6. How to do PG in physics after 2nd year civil engineering
  7. Guidance to prepare for IAS and IES Exams being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in Civil Engineering? Previous 10 year Question Papers for these Exams?
  8. List of mini projects for Civil engineering and tips to prepare them
  9. How to prepare for IAS exam for 2nd year Civil engineering student? When to start preparing?
  10. Preparation tips for SBI bank jobs?
  11. What are the state government jobs available for diploma Civil Engineers?
  12. What are the jobs available in Government sector for Civil Engineering freshers?
  13. Am I eligible for government jobs after passing B.E civil engineering in 2nd class?
  14. What are the jobs for civil engineering other than field? What are the exams need to be written to get private sector as well as government jobs?
  15. How to apply for Central Government Nursing jobs after B.Sc in nursing with 3 years of experience and tips to prepare for written exam?
  16. Government jobs available for Civil Engineer? Chances of getting job in Abroad?
  17. What are the government jobs available in civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Government jobs in West Bengal for B.Tech Civil Engineers?
26th October 2015, 09:27 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to prepare for government jobs while doing 2nd year Civil Engineering?

The best government jobs after pursuing Civil Engineering is PSUs. PSUs are the largest employers in government sectors. The way to get government job is simple but getting it is really tough owing to high competitions. Here are some tips for you.

- First of all know your domain well.
- Aim at GATE, prepare well for it and try to score good marks.
- Make sure you are well versed with aptitude skills as well as they form the basis of any written exam.
- Prepare as per the syllabus of the concerned entrance exam.
- Make sure you have revision time daily.
- Practice questions from various sources and previous years papers.
- It is good to join coaching institute for well groomed training and preparation.
- Be confident, aim to deliver your best.
27th October 2015, 09:28 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to prepare for government jobs while doing 2nd year Civil Engineering?

For sure we will definitely give you the useful information and tips regarding how to prepare for government jobs. But yes one more thing you need to concentrate more on your studies.

Otherwise you will have pending backlogs at the end of your graduation. Coming to tips you have to chose the way or in which sector you want to go for. Then you will be having some path based on that.

In fact you are studying 2nd year civil engineering so you can go through in various sectors like core or some other sectors like banking, staff selection commission, defense etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?