31st August 2011, 09:21 PM
tanneeru

Am I eligible for government jobs after pursuing B.Tech final year CSE? What would be the procedure of selection?

sir/madam,
iam pursing b.tech final year cse,can i know am i eligible for govt jobs.and whaw would the process for selection

Related Questions:
  1. How to go for higher studies after pursuing B.Tech CSE final year
  2. List of available Jobs for me in Government sector being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech with CSE stream with an aggregate of 68%?
  3. Am I eligible for a job in government sector after scoring an aggregate of 74%? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Best government jobs available after doing B.Tech CSE with 75%? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What are the government jobs available after completing B.Tech CSE?
  6. How to get government job after pursuing B.Tech final year
  7. Am I eligible for sports quota after completing final year B.Tech CSE?
  8. What is the selection procedure for getting a job in Government Bank after B.Tech Computer Science? What is the eligibility criteria? How many jobs are there in Government Banks for B.Tech CSE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I interested to do internship while pursuing final year B.Tech in CSE branch
  10. Can I apply for government job after pursuing B.Tech in CSE?
  11. How to get a government job after passing CSE with 81%?
  12. Do I have any chance to get a government job after passing B.Tech final year CSE with 70%?
  13. Will there be any Jobs for me in HPCL pursuing final year of B.Tech in CSE?
  14. What are the government jobs available for CSE graduate? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible for Railway Jobs pursuing final year of BE in CSE? Which posts am I eligible for and how to apply for those posts?
  16. Job Opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech CSE and M.Tech CSE candidates?
  17. Am I eligible for any Government job if I have 1 backlog?
  18. Which Jobs are correct choice for me being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course in ECE stream?
2nd September 2011, 07:09 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for government jobs after pursuing B.Tech final year CSE? What would be the procedure of selection?

Yes there are several government jobs which you can apply in after completing the B.Tech. The jobs may be mainly related to your field i.e. technical or else other jobs like banks, railways etc. The mode of selection will be almost same in all cases. The written exam will be the important part of selection. If you gets short listed in the written exam you have to clear the Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?