9th July 2013, 05:16 PM
mania79

Am I eligible for group IV if I am a 34 years old graduate?

I am 34.Graduate. May i am eligible for group 4...please tell me

8th September 2015, 08:23 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for group IV if I am a 34 years old graduate?

Sorry,but,you will not be eligible to appear for Group IV exam at the age of 34 .

TNPSC conducts Group IV exam for various posts like Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, Typist, Field Surveyor ,etc.

TNPSC stands for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission .

The eligibility criteria required to apply for the TNPSC Group IV exam are as under:-

-The candidate must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to higher studies.

-The candidates who have not passed SSLC Examination or its equivalent will not be eligible even after having a higher qualification.

-The candidate should possess technical qualification as per the post requirements .

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam is from 18 years to 30 years .Age is relaxed for reserved categories as per govt. rules .

Selection of candidate is made on the basis of written exam.

Written exam syllabus constitute of General Knowledge and General Tamil / General English .

The written exam is in the form multiple choice objective type questions of S.S.L.C. Standard .The maximum time duration for this test is three hours.There will be 300 questions of 1 mark each .The minimum qualifying marks for selection is 90.
9th September 2015, 08:25 PM
sai5733

Default Re: Am I eligible for group IV if I am a 34 years old graduate?

No you are not eligible for Group -IV exam because your age 34

Eligibility Criteria :-------------

Candidate must have passed 10th/12th from any recognized board

Age limit: Candidates Age cannot cross 30 should not below 18

Age Relaxation will be available as per govt. rules

Selection of Mode:

Written Test or
Personal Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?