29th August 2011, 03:06 PM
tarunkahar

Am I eligible for Hotel Management course having completed Graduation with B.Com?

sir i had completed my graduation with b.com ft,am i eligible for hotel management course..??
suggest me how do do also???

29th August 2011, 06:36 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Hotel Management course having completed Graduation with B.Com?

hello dear

yes, you are eligible for Hotel Management course having completed Graduation with B.Com.

the criteria which is required to do Hotel Management course is given below

1.minimum 12th pass in any stream.

2.50% marks in 12th.

all the best..........
29th August 2011, 08:34 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Hotel Management course having completed Graduation with B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarunkahar View Post
sir i had completed my graduation with b.com ft,am i eligible for hotel management course..??
suggest me how do do also???
dear friend,

The eligibility criteria for Hotel Management is you have to passed 12th with 50%.

So the minimum qualification for 12th standard.

If you have graduation degree then it will not help you for admission .There is no criteria graduation marks.

thanks
3rd February 2013, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir i had completed B.com with 50% marks & I.com with 56.2% marks frm Bihar &10th with 36.4%.
Am i eligible for Hotel Management Courses..Plz suggest me which course i do & from whr i do ??
Details of course ,fee , and also abt job.
Thanks
12th April 2013, 04:35 AM
Unregistered

I am 8th pass and left studies after that because of financial problems at home, I am 23 yrs old.
I wish to complete my studies. I had heard some collages offer complete graduation directly.
i wan to take admission for Hotel Management. Can anyone help me in this case please.
I am very much interested in carving vegetable carving, fruit carving, food carving etc as well in cooking... please help me out for my future...

Thanks,
Jaya
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?