9th November 2012, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for IBPS exam after completing B.Com and MBA

Hi,
I am Priya.I have completed my B.Com & MBA.i m 25 year old.Am I Eligible for the IBPS Exam?
Please clarify my doubt...

11th November 2012, 06:22 PM
srikanth0438

Default Re: Am i eligible for IBPS exam after completing B.Com and MBA

Hi my dear priya.................

you have completed any degree(B.com).....recognized university...........with 60%...

And also age limit is 20--30 years.........

So,you have eligible for both IBPS clerks and P.O's............

Thank you.............All the best................
22nd March 2013, 11:46 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am Priya.I have completed my B.Com & MBA.i m 25 year old.Am I Eligible for the IBPS Exam?
Yes your eligible to apply for IBPS PO Examination after completing your MBA and B.com Course ...

IBPS stands for (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) . IBPS conducts Common Written Examination for every year . There are 20 government banks are participate in Common written Examination . If your qualified in IBPS Examination , with the score for IBPS you may get job in any one of the 19 government banks . The Question is based on Objective .

To apply for this Examination you should complete bachelor degree in any discipline with good percentage of marks from recognized university . Your age should be 20 years to 30 years and relaxation is applicable for sc/st candidates for 5 years and obc candidates for 3 years .

The Question for IBPS PO Examination is based on objective type and descriptive type . If your crack the objective Test then your eligible to sit in Descriptive test The Selection procedure for IBPS Examination is based on the written Examination , Group Discussion and Interview . If your qualified in Written Examination then your call for an Group discussion and Interview .

Syllabus for IBPS PO Examination :-

So , after completing your graduation ,, your eligible to apply for IBPS PO Examination . If you want to crack this Examination please refer the previous year question and refer the various books available in market .

The Important Notification for IBPS Examination are published in Employment news papers and official website of IBPS Examination . So , Keep watch the employment news papers . So that you get more details regarding IBPS Examination .

So , as per the eligibility criteria your eligible to apply for Bank po examination after your graduation course .
28th May 2013, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi.... I am 29 years old and I have achieved 49% in T.Y B.Com. Am I eligible for IBPS exam?
31st May 2013, 05:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
You have completed B.Com degree so you are applicable for IBPS Clerical and PO exam , the details of these two exams are given below-

IBPS- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. It conduct the bank clerk and PO exam every year for 19 public sector of bank.

If you have completed Graduation degree or completed Diploma degree , then you are applicable for IBPS Clerk Exam.

Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years old.

Patten for IBPS Clerk Exam :-

For preparation of IBPS clerk Exam , i have listed some books name , You can buy this books and try solve properly .

Study Package For IBPS Institute of Banking Personnel Selection: Common Written Examination Clerical Cadre Recruitment
by Sanjeev Joon
Publisher: Tata Mc-graw Hill Publishing

IBPS Bank Clerk 20 Practice Sets Common Written Examination
by Arihant Experts
Publisher: Arihant Publications I Pvt Ltd

Target IBPS CWE Bank Clerk Practice Workbook: 15 Practice Sets
by Disha Experts
Publisher: Disha Publication

Only graduate candidate from recognized university are applicable for this exam.Not require any percentage marks in graduation degree.

Your age should be between 21 to 30 years old.

Patten for IBPS PO Exam :-

For preparation of IBPS PO Exam , i have listed some books name , You can buy this books and try solve properly .

I.B.P.S CWE Bank P.O./M.T. Recruitment Of probationary Officers'/Management Trainees Guide
by GKP
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd

Comprehensive Guide to IBPS - CWE Bank PO Exam: Probationary Officer / Management Trainee
Author: Disha Experts
Publisher: Disha Publication

Bank Probationary Officer Exam Previous Paper (Solved)

by R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

Age relaxation (For IBPS PO and Clerk Exam)-

1- General category- No relaxation.
2- OBC- three years.
3- SC/ST - five years.
4- PWD- ten years.

Selection process for IBPS Exam is 1)Written Test 2) Personal Interview.

For more information about IBPS Exam , you may log on to http://www.ibps.in
3rd September 2013, 02:46 PM
EFDRTG

Ofcourse, you are definitely eligible to apply for IBPS PO examination

Educational qualification

10+2 from recognised School.
Graduation in any discipline from recognised institution/university & there is no minimum marks criteria.

Age limit-20-30 years.

Age relaxation is provide for reserved category.

SC/ST ---- 5 years .
OBC ---- 3 years .
PWD ---- 10 years .

Topics for IBPS PO Exam-

Quantitive Aptitude
Reasoning Ability
English Language
Computer knowledge
General Awareness
3rd September 2013, 07:08 PM
Shanaira
Junior Member+

Hi Dear,

Please find the eligibility criteria for IBPS PO and IBPS Clerk exams:

For IBPS PO exams:

1. Education: Graduate from any recognised university (Previously, a minimum of 60% in Graduation was required to apply for IBPS PO exams, but as of now, just a pass percentage in graduation is acceptable)

2. Age : Minimum - 20 years Maximum – 30 years
(Relaxation in upper age limit as per Govt. Guidelines for Reserved Categories)

3. Computer Literacy : Not Mandatory

For IBPS Clerk exams:

1. Education: Graduate from any recognised university (just a pass percentage in graduation)

2. Age : Minimum - 20 years Maximum – 28 years
(Relaxation in upper age limit as per Govt. Guidelines for Reserved Categories)

3. Computer Literacy : A Diploma or a Certificate in computers and its operation is required

Now, if you have completed Graduation from a recognised university and if you fulfil the above mentioned criteria, you are eligible to write IBPS exams.

Thanks.
3rd September 2013, 09:55 PM
nishi513

HI FRIEND
## YES,you are definitely eligible to apply for IBPS examinations
## The minimum educational qualification required to apply for IBPS CLERK & PO examinations is graduation in any discipline from recognised institution/university
## Age limit to apply for IBPS CLERK exam is 18-28 years and for IBPS PO exam is 21-30 years and the age relaxations are
~>3 years for OBC candidates
~>5 years for SC/ST candidates and EX-SERVICEMEN
~>10 years for PWD candidates
## Selection process of IBPS exams is
->Written test
->Personal interview
## Written test is of 200 questions and comprising of 5 sections
~>Quantitative ability
~>Reasoning ability
~>English language
~>General awareness with special reference to banking industry
~>Computer knowledge
## For further details please visit www.ibps.in

** ALL THE BEST **
4th September 2013, 09:27 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for IBPS exam after completing Graduation Degree or MBA.

IBPS - Institute of Banking Personal Selection, conducts Examination for Clerical and P.O.(Probationer Officer) for 19 Public Sector Banks from time to time as per requirement.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having completed Graduation Degree or above in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 20 to 28 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate with good knowledge over computer operation, can apply for IBPS Clerical Exam.

The eligible candidate aspiring for IBPS P.O. exam, must be an Indian National having completed Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate with good command over computer operation.

For more information you may log on to http://www.ibps.in
15th September 2013, 07:50 PM
Cholleti Niranjan

Location: I lived in my own village palivela,Nalgonda district ,andrapradesh.

Yes my friend you can write IBPS exam if your age is between 20-28 years old.If you are from OBC candidate you will get 3 years relaxation ,if you are from SC/ST candidate you will get 5 years relaxation.

GOOD LUCK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?