9th July 2012, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Inter after completing B.Com? I have written foundation last year

I have written foundation last year but i didn't get the pass marks. Now i have completed my B.Com, am i eligible to do Inter1 directly.??

19th July 2012, 07:31 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Inter after completing B.Com? I have written foundation last year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have written foundation last year but i didn't get the pass marks. Now i have completed my B.Com, am i eligible to do Inter1 directly.??
Foundation Course and Intermediate Course are the first two stages of Cost and Work Accountancy program. Now, as per the guidelines of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India, candidates who have qualified 10+2 level of examination must register for the Foundation Course whereas, a graduate in any discipline may enroll directly for the Intermediate Course which is followed by Final Course as well as Management Training.

Now, no matter if you have not been able to qualify the Foundation Examination last year, if you have completed your graduation by now, you may enroll for the Intermediate Course directly.

For more information regarding the Cost and Work Accountancy course, refer to the official website of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?