5th June 2013, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I do CS after passing 12th with 72%?

can i do cs after 12th with72%?..pelase tell me the details for the asme

21st April 2014, 01:21 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do CS after passing 12th with 72%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes off course you’re eligible to apply for CS Course after completing 12th standard.

ICIS stands for Institute of Company Secretary of India. The course is divided into three levels namely, Foundation Course, Intermediate course and Final course.

The Examination will be held during the month of December and June. The Applicant should be register before nine months earlier.

Eligibility Criteria for ICSI:

The Applicant should have completed 12th standard or equivalent qualification in any discipline from recognized university to apply for Foundation course.

Bachelor degree course with 55% percentage of marks are eligible to apply for Intermediate course.

The Applicant’s age should be not less than 17 years.
So, After completing 12th standard you’re eligible to apply for CS Foundation course.
8th May 2014, 12:38 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do CS after passing 12th with 72%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes off course you’re eligible to apply for CS Course after completing 12th standard. ICIS stands for Institute of Company Secretary of India. The course is divided into three levels namely, Foundation Course, Intermediate course and Final course. The Examination will be held during the month of december and June. The Applicant should be register of this course before nine months earlier The Applicant should be complete 12th standard or equivalent qualification in any discipline from recognized university to apply for Foundation course. Bachelor degree course with 55% percentage of marks are eligible to apply for Intermediate course. The Applicant age should be not less than 17 years. So, After completing 12th standard you’re eligible to apply for CS Foundation course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?