23rd October 2010, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Interior Designing Course after having 7 backlogs in B.Tech 3rd year? Companies which recruit backlog students?

i am studying 3rd b.tech i have 7 backlogs...i am interested my future in doing INTERIOR DESIGNING course...am i eligible for that course after my b.tech???and will u tell me about the companies which takes the backlog students also...

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible to apply for campus placements if I have 1 back paper while am in 3rd year?
  2. Is this a good option to do diploma in Interior designing after B.Tech in computer Science? Details of the course?
  3. Can I do interior designing after B.Tech CSE?
  4. Am I eligible for campus placements with 4 backlogs?
  5. Is there any chance for me to get job in private companies via campus placement if I have 4 backlogs?
  6. List higher studies options for 3rd year Diploma holder in Interior Designing? -- [New]
  7. Will it be possible for me to get a job if I have completed Computer Science Engineering with 65% marks and 4 history of arrears?
  8. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma?
  9. Is there any chance of companies finding out the backlogs if I try to hide it during campus placement?
  10. How to do masters in Interior design? Best colleges or universities? I am a B.Tech 3rd year Civil Engineering student
  11. Job in MNCs after B.Tech 3rd year with one backlog?
  12. Will a backlog in first year affect my chances during placements?
  13. How can I join in interior designing after completion of my B.Tech 1st year
  14. Am I eligible to get job in Cognizant, Infosys and Capgemini if having 5 backlogs in B.Tech(ECE)?
  15. Whether B.Tech graduates with backlog apply for campus placement or not?
  16. Eligibility for placement in TCS, Infosys etc after 4 backlogs upto 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I apply for companies after clearing the backlog of 1st sem in 3rd sem?
  18. Am I eligible to do masters in interior designing after completing B.Tech in civil engineering
15th March 2011, 06:52 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Am I eligible for Interior Designing Course after having 7 backlogs in B.Tech 3rd year? Companies which recruit backlog students?

Dear friend yes you are eligible for interior designing course because backlog is not matter ............

for backlog may be any cause that,s why backlog is not seen they see only that time your talent and present..........

many of no. companies which not see any backlog too much company is here.............

some company only see backlog and that company you can't go....

that 's why don't take tension and read carefully...........
16th March 2011, 05:39 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Interior Designing Course after having 7 backlogs in B.Tech 3rd year? Companies which recruit backlog students?

For doing the interior designing course it is not a must to complete your graduation. If you possess the skills and the talent for the same then certainly you must go for it. You can complete your backlogs along with this course. It will not be a issue during placements if you are talented. Make sure to do the course from reputed institutes.
16th March 2011, 06:13 PM
vikas9862638964

Wink Re: Am I eligible for Interior Designing Course after having 7 backlogs in B.Tech 3rd year? Companies which recruit backlog students?

dear friend don't worry backlog is not any cause of your job effect...............

that's why you can clear all backs in this summer because every college conduct backlog paper in summer..............

so many company taken backlog students that's why you are eligible for any type of job.............

yes you can do Interior designing course....if your back is clear................
15th April 2011, 05:37 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Default Re: Am I eligible for Interior Designing Course after having 7 backlogs in B.Tech 3rd year? Companies which recruit backlog students?

Dear,
Hi,
For doing the interior designing course it is not a must to complete your graduation. If you possess the skills and the talent for the same then certainly you must go for it. You can complete your backlogs along with this course. It will not be a issue during placements if you are talented. Make sure to do the course from reputed institutes.

Thanks.
14th June 2011, 05:13 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

You concentrate your studies do not think any thing first clear your all backlog then see the whole world ...
take a example if we r suffering from fever then we do not think any thing first of all we think how we recover fast then we back to normal life ..
just like that you clear your backlog then think about INTERIOR DESIGNING .
no one can hire you with 7 backlog ..
and clear the backlog is not easy task .. study hard friend ..
good luck
22nd June 2011, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

I am a B.Tech IT graduate but interested in architecture and interior designing from the very beginning. Is it a wise decision to take interior designing as my profession now?
27th August 2011, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

m a student of 4th year nd i have 2 back in 3rd year....m doing b.tech.can any compney is allow me 4 aptitude or interview??mu aggri. percent is 59..
16th August 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

which group should we take in 2 for doing b.tech interior designing or b.sc interior designing?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?