14th June 2015, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for internship while doing B.Tech Mechanical 3rd year?

Sir/Mam,

I am the student of b.tech mechanical 3rd yr student, please provide me the procedure how to apply the internship program in your supervision.? What all things I need to follow for the same? What would be the minimum eligibility criteria followed for it?

Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  2. Internship in L&T and Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. What is the procedure to apply for internship in BHEL?
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL and ISRO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  6. Mechanical engineering internship in Core companies for 3rd year?
  7. What is the procedure to be followed for getting internship while doing Mechanical Engineering 3rd year?
  8. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship while doing B.Tech Mechanical 3rd year? -- [New]
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. Details and procedure to apply for internship in Tata Motors?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  14. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  15. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the procedure to follow for getting internship in L&T while doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Internship in core subject for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  18. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
18th June 2015, 09:41 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for internship while doing B.Tech Mechanical 3rd year?

Procedure to apply for internships-

- First of all decide in which area you want to do internship.
- Research on the internet or use this platform to know about the companies working in that field having internship provision.
- Contact the companies either through email or personally to know the application procedure if no info about it is given in their official website.
- Follow the application procedure correctly to apply and enroll yourself. Many companies will ask for resume or take interviews to select candidates as interns.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?