17th June 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for internship at IISC Bangalore if I am not a student of IIT?

sir, i have passed 2nd year and want to know as i m not an student of iit.AM I ELIGIBLE TO TAKE INTERNSHIP at iisc banglore

Related Questions:
9th July 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for internship at IISC Bangalore if I am not a student of IIT?

sir, i am a third year mechanical engineering student. am i eligible for the summer internship in iisc Bangalore.
25th July 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for internship at IISC Bangalore if I am not a student of IIT?

am doing my b.e in mechanical enineering second year , in sir m. visvesvaraya institute of technology am i elegible of taking any internship ?
14th July 2012, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

i completed my first year in BE computer science and engg. am i eligible to apply for internships in IISc Bangalore??
15th January 2013, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

is there any interview to be taken before joining the internship ? or directly we can fill the form and we will be able top join IIIT internship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?