6th March 2012, 02:52 PM
zubi2elbi

Am I eligible for interview after cracking IBPS clerk with 161 marks?

i cracked ibps clerk scoring 161 marks plz tell me either i am eligible for interview or not and if yes then how to prepare for interview and also i am of general category

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible for clerks interview after scoring 154 marks in IBPS? How should I prepare for the interview?
  2. How should I prepare for the interview of bank clerk?
  3. Is there any scope of interview in IBPS clerk? What is the procedure of IBPS selection?
  4. Am i eligible for for IBPS Clerk/PO after scoring 62.56% in SSLC
  5. What kind of questions are asked in Interview from IBPS Clerk written test qualified candidate? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk Exam after scoring 58% of marks in 12th Class and pursuing BA course?
  7. Ideas for interview after passing IBPS clerk with 145 marks?
  8. Will I get my marks for IBPS Exam to rectify the mistakes?
  9. Am I eligible to get a call for the Interview having scored 124 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam?
  10. Chances to crack the interview of IBPS clerk exam after scoring 144 marks in IBPS clerk exam? What is the technique to crack it?
  11. How to get a banking job after passing 12th from commerce stream?
  12. Am I eligible for SBI, IBPS Clerk and PO exam after scoring 47% in 10th, 53% marks in 12th and 68% marks in degree
  13. Will there be any chances for me to have Interview having scored 145 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam?
  14. Am I eligible for IBPS Clerk and PO?
  15. Can I expect an interview call from any bank after scoring 139 marks in IBPS clerk exam?
  16. Can I get a chance for the Interview having scored 144 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate of OBC category?
  17. How can I apply for bank exam after completing MBA?
  18. Will I be eligible for interview after scoring 138 marks in IBPS clerical exam?
8th March 2012, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for interview after cracking IBPS clerk with 161 marks?

i hv scord 162 what is the chance to get call for interview?
9th March 2012, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for interview after cracking IBPS clerk with 161 marks?

i hv cleard ibps clerk with 158 marks as sc candidate, wht r cnances of inteview
10th March 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
you have a little chance for interview. believe in god.
10th March 2012, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 158 in general category in jharkhand. Where do I stand? Is there any hope of interview call?
10th March 2012, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

I hav scored 158 in general category in jharkhand. Where do I stand? Is there any hope for me to get interview call?
11th March 2012, 05:09 PM
penchalrao

how did you get that score man?
Good keep it up. and enjoy your not a human how did you get that score
12th March 2012, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

how many studemts have scored more than 160 in ibps clerk in jharkhand
12th March 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

i'v cleard ibps clerk exam with 136 marks as SC candidate, Is there any hope for me to get interview call?
12th March 2012, 02:01 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

After clearing IBPS entrance examination student get the score card.

This score card tells you that how much you have scored in IBPS examination and is not a signification

that you may get the job in banking Just clearing the examination.

It is a significance that now you can fill up the form of those banks which are issuing the

notification of vacancy in their bank and calling IBPS candidates to fill the form of interview.

you have to fill up a form for interview of that certain BANK where the notification of vacancy has been issued.

After filling the form you will be called for interview.

If your interview goes well than BANK will appoint you as employee.
12th March 2012, 02:24 PM
ealp8161

Dear candidate

you have scored standard marks in IBPS CWE examination and for that you have good opportunity for getting

job in banking sector. No doubt that the compitition level is high this time because of large number of candidates.

You have qualified in the CWE examination ,hence you should prepare for interview/G.D for better performence in

the interview and that will enhance your chance of getting job in bank.

The notification for the interview is published by each bank individually on his official wensite that contains all the

information regarding interview round. The candidates who meet the required eligibility criterias will have to apply

for each bank separately according to the process. For sortlisting candidates, banks will set their own cut-off marks.

Final selection will be done on the baisis of interview. so this is time for interview prepration for you.

BEST OF LUCK
12th March 2012, 05:33 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

There is no minimum IBPS Common Written Exam marks limit to be eligible for interview.

It actually depends from bank to bank.

Some banks may put a minimum marks to be eligible for the job while others may be satisfied with passing the exam alone.

There are other eligibility you should be aware of. Such as qualification and age. This is also vary from bank to bank.

Preparing for the interview is quite simple. As soon as you get the score card, start preparing for the interview.

Search the internet for some sample questions that are often asked by the banks.

It is important to keep track of what is happening in Indian economy. You may be asked about the growth rate of India.

Lastly knowing general information about the bank you are applying for is very important.

Some banks like to know, how much the candidate knows about it.

Be prepared to face some questions related to the bank you are applying for job.
12th March 2012, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

tarique khan mai nay center dhanbad diya tha kya mai interview kay liye jharkhand may hi applie karoonga?
12th March 2012, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

i am get 151 marks in maharastra any chance for int
12th March 2012, 08:46 PM
Shariharidas

Hi,

With ibps score more that 140, you are having 45% scope of getting call from banks. This will again depend on the average score made by all who passed My friend got 140 and she got calls from three banks All the best

Thanks,
Shari
13th March 2012, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

i have score 153 in IBPS CWE CLERK in west bengal can i get call for interview?
13th March 2012, 09:25 AM
mailavi87

my score in IBPS CWE CLERK is 153 in General Category in west bengal Can I get call for interview
13th March 2012, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

i hav got 170 marks wid gen cat frm dli.is there any chance 4 selection in clrk.
Plz guide me sir......
13th March 2012, 03:33 PM
mailavi87

i have score 153 in IBPS CWE CLERK in west bengal in GENERAL CATEGORY can i get call for interview and can i get job also or not?
13th March 2012, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

i am get 126 marks in maharastra any chance for interview obc!
13th March 2012, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

hv cleard ibps clerk with 116 marks as obc candidate, wht r cnances of inteview
13th March 2012, 08:42 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
You have scored 161 marks in IBPS.
I think it is not a bad score at all.
But of course high scorer[like over 200] will get the good banks.
Still you can get some banks to be appeared

There are some banks where your chance is high :

1.Axis bank
2.Syndicate bank
3.UCO BANK
4.DENA BANK
5.BANK Of INDIA

All the best.........
14th March 2012, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

i have got 145 mark in ibps clerk can i have any chance for interview in any bank
14th March 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Good afternoon sir, This is Manoj Singh. I got 146 marks and i belong to general category. what are the chances to get the job for this scorecard.......... & just tell me how can i prepare for the interview. If you will share your views i shall be highly obeliged for the act of your kindness. & what are the next procedure after getting a scorecard to take a job.
THanks & regards............... Manoj Kumar Singh
[email protected]
14th March 2012, 02:52 PM
Shariharidas

Quote:
Good afternoon sir, This is Manoj Singh. I got 146 marks and i belong to general category. what are the chances to get the job for this scorecard.......... & just tell me how can i prepare for the interview. If you will share your views i shall be highly obeliged for the act of your kindness. & what are the next procedure after getting a scorecard to take a job.
THanks & regards............... Manoj Kumar Singh
[email protected]

Hi Friend,

As you know more than five lacs aspirants have been declared as PASS and will get a score card. Lots of candidates are wondering about the next step that they need to do after getting the score card.

You are having less than 60% chance to get a call. But only thing that you need to do is to prepare exhaustively for Interview.

Tips:

- See your own bio data and try to understand the questions that may come out from that.

- Make yourself acquainted with the latest happenings in Indian Economy, and particularly the banking sector.

- Get yourself ready with all data of RBI. As for now, don’t prepare questions related to a particular bank. That should come under the ambit of the next step that you will take.

You may use the
http://www.bankexams.org/2011/12/ibps-po-interview-medium-of-interview.html
For more sample questions

Thanks,
Shrai
14th March 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

i got 175marks in ibps clerk exam and i m from general category will any chance for calling me in interview
14th March 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria for interview?
14th March 2012, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have got 162 in ibps nd i m from gen. Cat. Will i get any call 4 interview???? I hve cracked ibps from punjab
15th March 2012, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

i h've got a score of 135 in the ibps cwe,is der any chance for the interview?
15th March 2012, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i got 138 score am i eligible for interview...nw i m doing MBA...Please guide me sir....please
15th March 2012, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

hi dis is jhansi frm ap.n cat is general n hav cleared ibps wid 175...wat is d chance for gettin interview cal in top banks?
15th March 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
its tough as mosy\t of the students have scored above 175
15th March 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
i'v cleard ibps clerk exam with 136 marks as SC candidate, Is there any hope for me to get interview call?
nah.forget about that n go for farming
15th March 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
i am get 151 marks in maharastra any chance for int
dude first of all try to focus in your english language or post in hindi
15th March 2012, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

I got 130 marks in ibps clerk exam i m from OBC category will any chance for calling me in interview
15th March 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

i score 153 marks in ibps cl.exam .any call from bank any idea pllz call 9462361569
interview ma kitna marks obc ka leya ho sakta ha .....
15th March 2012, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 164 as score in ibps is there is any chance to get an interview?
15th March 2012, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

total no of candidates who had scored above 140 in west bengal?
16th March 2012, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

i am confused about the date of interview schedule of ibps clerk exam i am a qulified candidate how can i know the date of interview schedule
16th March 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

hi, i hve scored 126 in ibps clerk xm,n im frm sc category...........so i wnt 2 know that will i get a chance 4 the interview or not.plz send me a detail on my e.mal id. my id is [email protected].
16th March 2012, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

hi,i hve scored 126 in ibps clerk, n im frm sc category.so, i wnt 2 know that will i get a chance for the interview or not.plz send me all the detail on my id. my id is [email protected]'ll be vry thankful 4 u.
16th March 2012, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

if 174 in general category from jharkhand .is there any chance of getting the job in ibps clerk
17th March 2012, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

i have got 174 in ibps clerk exam there is any chance of calling from any bank
17th March 2012, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

I am shyam kumar from muzaffarpur bihar i got 139 mrks(obc) in ibps clerk.i have to how many chance for interview plz reply soon..
18th March 2012, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

sir, i got 174 marks in gen category from rajasthan. what r my chances for interview? pls reply me..
18th March 2012, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

sir i got 174 marks in gen category from rajasthan. what r my chances for interview? plz reply soon...
18th March 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

sir,I have got 162 from west Bengal in general category what r my chances to get a call for interview?
19th March 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

i hv cleard ibps clerk with 158 marks as obc candidate, wht r cnances of geting jobs
19th March 2012, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

i hv cleard ibps clerk with 158 marks as sc candidate, wht r cnances of inteview
19th March 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

i have got 120 marks in ibps exam . will i get any call for interview i m an obc candidate please reply [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?