14th March 2012, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope of interview in IBPS clerk? What is the procedure of IBPS selection?

sir, i got 133 marks in the exam of i.b.p.s clerk. i am in general category i know that i have no scope for interview is there is any hope for me for interview. i am frm rajasthan. nd what is the process of i.b.p.s selection.

1st July 2012, 12:41 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scope of interview in IBPS clerk? What is the procedure of IBPS selection?

Dear Friend ,

* IBPS stands for Institute of Banking personnel Selection. It conducts a common written examination for clerical and PO posts recruitment in 19 public sector banks.

* If you want to go for Interview , then you must have to pass in the common written examination and also must have obtained marks more than the cut-off so that you will be called for interview.

IBPS provides a score card to pass out candidates which remains valid for 1 year and you may go for interview of any bank directly who come under IBPS within this period.

If you are selected in the interview , then you will be recruited.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.

For more details , you can also visit : http://www.ibps.in
1st July 2012, 09:05 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scope of interview in IBPS clerk? What is the procedure of IBPS selection?

IBPS Clerical Exam Eligibility Criteria:-

>To apply for the clerical post you need to pass your class 12 exam with minimum 50% of marks.

>Your age should be between 18-28 years.

>Age relaxation upto 5 years for SC/ST category and upto 3 years for OBC category.

Syllabus:-

1.General awareness
2.Quantitative Aptitude
3.Reasoning Ability
4.General English language
5.Computer knowledge/marketing aptitude

For each wrong answer 1/4 marks will be reduce from your actual score.

If you get selected then you will be called for the personal interview session.

For more information log onto this website:- www.ibps.in
10th January 2014, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Is there any scope of interview in IBPS clerk? What is the procedure of IBPS selection?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, i got 133 marks in the exam of i.b.p.s clerk. i am in general category i know that i have no scope for interview is there is any hope for me for interview. i am frm rajasthan. nd what is the process of i.b.p.s selection.
ohh.yes..u have absolute chances of interview....for general category cut off is 111...and u r on 133....sooo.....all the best.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?